“Pleasure” 4 of 5 stars

2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   957 Cedar Lake Rd, Biloxi, MS 39532   |
Ranked #13 of 45 Hotels in Biloxi
“Pleasure”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2012

My overnight stay was good. It was in a great location around other stores and restaurants. I had a good nights rest.The room was clean and the employees were helpful and very friendly. I would defintely recommend this motel to family and friends!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

lqbiloxi, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Biloxi, responded to this review, November 30, 2012
Thank you for choosing La Quinta Biloxi for your hotel needs. We very much appreciate your feedback. We hope to have you with us again soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2012

We traveled during a holiday weekend with our two dogs and this motel was wonderful. I was so impressed with the staff, not only were they friendly, helpful and attentive. They were happy and made our stay such a positive one. I wasn't sure what to expect at a motel that openly accepted pets, but the rooms were spotless and inviting. Dog paths clearly marked and tools for clean up provided. I have never written a review after a stay before but I was so surprised to stay where all employees spoke to you and to our pets. Any reservations I had about traveling with dogs were totally put at ease and we felt at home.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

We are very happy to hear that you had a enjoyable visit with us. We constantly strive to make everyone as comfortable as possible and it's nice to know we met that expectation. We will see you soon.
Lafayette, Louisiana
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2012

I love La Quinta because of the comfy beds and great breakfast buffet. This location was just "okay". When we first arrived it's very hard to find with the small signage that's blocked by another business so keep in mind it's tucked behind Apple Bees. There should be a privacy fence on the left side of the property where we entered because it's an eye sore the neighbors and the guest bench. I was awakened by loud heavy metal music by the same neighbors so I don't know if this was a good idea buying this commercial property for La Quinta. Usually when I stay at La Quinta there is a pleasant air freshener coming from "somewhere" right when you enter the door. But at this location I told my husband several times "smells like a wet dog as been on the sofa". The breakfast had no one there when we went so maybe that was a sign of "continental" style on a Saturday. Usually it's a delicious buffet with scrambled eggs, hot grits, etc. This one it was just cold boiled eggs. I did hear people talking in the hallways at 5AM and the maid service leaves you clear garbage bags in the rooms next to the cans, but they don't tuck them into the all trash cans. it's more of DIY system I suppose. All in all..it was just OKAY. Nothing major to make me file a complaint or say "I'll never go back". For the price..it was good for an overnight stay. I don't know if I would book for an extended stay or a romance weekend with the riot neighbors. Pros: It was a short drive to the strip malls and 5 minutes to our concert at one of the casinos on Beach Blvd. The Deluxe King room was very large, love the full desk, and 10+ ceiling heights.

Room Tip: King Deluxe had tall ceilings, living area, full desk, mini fridge/micro. Left side 1st floor can he...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
lqbiloxi, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Biloxi, responded to this review, October 24, 2012
Thank you for your review. We are sorry to hear your stay was just Okay. We are constantly striving to go "above and beyond" for our guests. We are looking into some type of privacy fence on the left side of the building as well.
Orlando, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2012

My husband and I stayed here while passing through Biloxi a couple of weeks ago. I liked how the room entrances were inside. The room was clean and the bed was comfortable. Having an Applebees adjoining the property made our dinner decision an easy one.

Although I slept soundly, my husband who is a light sleeper said he was awakened several times during the night by people taking their dogs out and slamming the outer door at the end of the building where our room was. He also stepped in some dog feces that was left right in front of the main entrance the follong morning. He told the clerk about it who said she would have the sidewalk taken care of but thirty minutes later the [--] was still there as we checked out.

The manager was very responsive to my husband's complaint afterwards via email and offered us a night's stay. Although we most likely will not be going to Biloxi again, the gesture was still mich appreciated.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

lqbiloxi, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Biloxi, responded to this review, October 19, 2012
Thank you for your feedback. It is very much appreciated. We are constantly striving to make each and every guest as comfortable as possible and are always looking and finding ways to improve.
Asheville, North Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2012

We chose to stay at this hotel because its pet friendly and in a nice quiet location off the Interstate in Biloxi. The rooms are spacious, we chose a suite.We enjoyed the fitness center, swimming pool and breakfast each morning. I would definitely recommend this LaQuinta Inn. It is very important to us when we travel with our dogs that they have a place to walk and that they, too, are comfortable. Rooms, service and food were very good.

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

lqbiloxi, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Biloxi, responded to this review, October 15, 2012
Thank you for your review. It is always nice to know when our guest enjoy their stay and share with others. We very much appreciate your visit with us and we will see you soon.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2012

The young lady that checked us in was very sweet. She actually looked up phone numbers for us for various pizza places. That was refreshing. Room was spotless, bed was very comfortable, didn't have any trouble sleeping.....
We got the bang for our buck.......

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

lqbiloxi, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Biloxi, responded to this review, September 28, 2012
Thank you for choosing LaQuinta Biloxi as your home away from home. We very much appreciate your feedback.
See you again.
Houston, Texas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2012

We stood at this hotel on 9/22/2012 and we had a terrible experience with bed bugs. We saw about 6 of them and I was bitten on both hands/arms and now my skin is reacting. I called the manager this morning to ensure that she was aware and she said she heard about it but was not sure. She said they won't rent this room out, but I'm thinking they should have a better plan like checking all the adjacent rooms. The irony is that when we checked in they initially gave us room 323 that was already occupied. When my wife spoke to the agent in the morning she had said that room had been fogged before. Since this was the first time having experienced bed bugs, I did research and there has to be a very aggressive plan to rid them, to include complete removal of beds, carpet, etc. There was no concern expressed by Karen Jeminez and there is a likely hood that others may be affected as I was.

Room Tip: Check for bed bug signs such as blood spots on walls, linens. Ask if there has ever been bed bugs b...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
lqbiloxi, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Biloxi, responded to this review, October 1, 2012
I would like to take this opportunity to aplogize for the inconvenience you experienced while you were with us. This concern was addressed immediately with our pest company. We hope to be able to give you the opportunity to show you this is not normal operation for us.
We hope to see you again soon.

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Biloxi? Share your experiences!