Pet friendly nice facility but poor staff.
Good location for a stop to go to the gambling strip ten minutes away. Nice new building and rear lake view.
The bad-- poor staff with an attitude. Dirty floors -due to dogs? Small dog walk area.
A little more expensive at $110 a night.
Not up to the standards of other modern La Quienta Inns
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come enjoy Biloxi Casinos 5 miles, Sunkist Golf Club 2 miles, Biloxi Sports Complex 1 mile, MS Coast Coliseum & Convention Center 5.9 miles , Edgewater Mall 5 miles, Gulf Islands Waterpark 14 miles and Prime 1 outlet 12 miles. Biloxi has everything beaches, boating, world class golf, shopping, fishing, dining, museums, and more; all within close proximity of our hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, LaQuinta, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Biloxi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn And Suites Biloxi
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Biloxi Hotel Biloxi
- La Quinta Biloxi
- Biloxi La Quinta