We stay at this location every time we come to Biloxi for Mardi Gras. Have stayed here four years in a row. This time we stayed three nights and payed for them with some of our points we have earned staying at lots of other La Quinta's. We are members of the rewards program and it is well worth it. This is one of our favorite locations. It is not perfect but close to it. Our King Suite room was very clean and comfortable. I did use their business office several times. And the hot tub outside overlooking the Lake was nice and WARM. Ask about the Serenity Room if you are a rewards member.
Breakfast is a little better than the usual hotel fare .They have added sausage gravy to go with the biscuits. They also had waffles, bagels, yogurt, juice and cereal and a few other things. It was good. They also give you a copy of the USA Today in the morning.
It is close to the highway and you are minutes away from everything on the coast. Enjoy!
The only negative thing I can say about the place is fix the hall carpeting!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come enjoy Biloxi Casinos 5 miles, Sunkist Golf Club 2 miles, Biloxi Sports Complex 1 mile, MS Coast Coliseum & Convention Center 5.9 miles , Edgewater Mall 5 miles, Gulf Islands Waterpark 14 miles and Prime 1 outlet 12 miles. Biloxi has everything beaches, boating, world class golf, shopping, fishing, dining, museums, and more; all within close proximity of our hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Low Cost Holidays, Booking.com, Travelocity, LaQuinta, Priceline, Odigeo, Expedia, Hotels.com and Orbitz so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Biloxi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Biloxi Hotel Biloxi
- La Quinta Inn And Suites Biloxi
- La Quinta Biloxi
- Biloxi La Quinta