Good location just off highway. Check in was quick and staff was friendly. We choose this hotel due to the fact that it is one of very few in the area that accept pets. They were renovating the entire first floor so we had to get a room higher than we liked but the room was clean and comfortable. Breakfast could have used more attention but was acceptable. It was evident that this hotel caters to many animal lovers, there were several there during the stay but they were all well behaved. The grassy areas around the hotel wee a little sparse and it was apparent that not everyone cleaned up after their pets but it was okay, just watch where you step ;)
Some areas could use a little more attention but overall it was a very good stay and we were glad to have a pet friendly hotel so close to where we wanted to spend more time. Clean and comfortable, just what the family needed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come enjoy Biloxi Casinos 5 miles, Sunkist Golf Club 2 miles, Biloxi Sports Complex 1 mile, MS Coast Coliseum & Convention Center 5.9 miles , Edgewater Mall 5 miles, Gulf Islands Waterpark 14 miles and Prime 1 outlet 12 miles. Biloxi has everything beaches, boating, world class golf, shopping, fishing, dining, museums, and more; all within close proximity of our hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Biloxi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn And Suites Biloxi
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Biloxi Hotel Biloxi
- La Quinta Biloxi
- Biloxi La Quinta