Since my dog comes with me on trips, often my options are really limited. Luckily, LaQuinta is there to help. This pet-friendly motel has no fees for your pet, and a great walking path around the building. Another nice aspect of this particular La Quinta is that the rooms overlook a really nice duck pond in back of the building, and we watched a beautiful sunset there. The pool area was nice, though unfortunately some of the previous guests had left beer cans all over the place. Breakfast was normal/mediocre. The beds and pillows were clean and comfortable and the rooms were decorated nicely, well-ventilated, and just right. One small problem was that the door to our room wasn't well-fitted to its frame, and it let in a lot of light and sound from the hallway. Also, the carpets in the upstairs hallway weren't fitted to the halls and they bunched up, making it a little hard to walk on without tripping. However, the really pleasant staff with their friendly attitudes as well as the generally nice accommodations made this a great place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come enjoy Biloxi Casinos 5 miles, Sunkist Golf Club 2 miles, Biloxi Sports Complex 1 mile, MS Coast Coliseum & Convention Center 5.9 miles , Edgewater Mall 5 miles, Gulf Islands Waterpark 14 miles and Prime 1 outlet 12 miles. Biloxi has everything beaches, boating, world class golf, shopping, fishing, dining, museums, and more; all within close proximity of our hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, LaQuinta, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Biloxi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn And Suites Biloxi
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Biloxi Hotel Biloxi
- La Quinta Biloxi
- Biloxi La Quinta