“Nice Hotel” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #14 of 44 hotels in Biloxi
mississippi
“Nice Hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2011

We checked in around 9pm.That was just early enough, so we could go get in the pool and the hot tub.The pool was nice.I swam twice in the duration of our stay.The room was also nice and clean with plenty of room to move about.The breakfast was good with waffles,bagels,muffins,toast,hard boiled eggs,yogurt,milk,tea,cereal,orange juice,biscuits and gravy,fresh apples and oranges.They also had grits and oatmeal, but there wasn't a microwave to cook them down stairs.We paid around $100, which is what you would normally expect to pay on the coast for a hotel.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
lqbiloxi, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Biloxi, responded to this review, July 18, 2011
Thank you for your review on Trip Advisor. I am glad to hear you enjoyed your stay along with the ammenities we have to offer. We hope to have you again with us soon.

153 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Amory, Mississippi
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2011

I use trip advisor for most all of our traveling. I found this hotel within our price range and it was really close to all we wanted to do. the front desk lady was very helpful and our room was clean. the clean room is a big plus in my book. the only draw back was that it is pet friendly. i have allergies and did not have any problems with our stay. the little critters are more trained than most children are so we made it fine.

Room Tip: clean room but pet friendly (not a problem)
  • Stayed June 2011, traveled as a couple
lqbiloxi, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Biloxi, responded to this review, June 20, 2011
Thank you for choosing La Quinta Biloxi. We are happy to hear your stay was well despite the pet friendliness. It is a corporate policy that La Quint is pet friendly. We do everything in our power to make sure non pet guest are comfortable as well. Glad to know your allergies did not flair up while with us. We look forward to having you with again in the near future.
Albany, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2011

On a recent trip , my daughter, dog and I spent the night at the La Quinta hotel in Biloxi. We arived late at night. Since the purpose of the trip was to see the Gulf of Mexcio, I was worried with normal check out time we would not get to spend any time at the beach. We were allowed a 1 PM check out which was perfect. The hotel has a breakfast and it has a wide variety which should make every one happy. Nice dog walk area behind the hotel if you want to bring your four legged part of the family. Found every thing clean. 15 minutes to the beach. There is a pool, did not use iot. Not enough time.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled with family
lqbiloxi, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Biloxi, responded to this review, June 16, 2011
I am so glad to hear you were able to make it to the beach while you were here. Please come back again soon to enjoy the beaches. Thanks for staying with us.
Bremen, Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2011

This was our first vacation with our dogs and we expected a less-than-average room (like we got at Days Inn in Gulf Shores, AL). We were pleasantly surprised to be given a first floor room near an exit that was large, beautifully decorated and had all the amenities: fridge, microwave, coffeemaker, high-speed internet, wifi, etc. There was a nice pool and hot tub on an enclosed patio, a well-equipped exercise room and a very nice continental breakfast with hard-boiled eggs, waffles, biscuits and gravy and fruit available 24/7. Best of all, the bill was exactly what was quoted when we made the reservations (no tacked-on taxes and fees like at Days Inn).

• Stayed May 2011, traveled as a couple
lqbiloxi, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Biloxi, responded to this review, May 23, 2011
Thank you for your review on Trip Advisor. I am so glad to know you enjoyed your stay with us and had a great experience during your stay. Thank you for choosing La Quinta Inn & Suites in Biloxi, MS. We hope to see you again soon.
Frankfurt, Germany
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2011

I stayed for one night at the LQ when I was travelling from Western Louisiana to Florida. The hotel is located just off I-10 and can easily be found (well, you'll need to look for a sign since the hotel is in the second row behind some shops and restaurants, but still, it's right there...). It is one of the new LQ properties which generall have a nice lobby, warm color selection, quality furniture and good in-room equipment (Wifi, refrigerator, microwave, flatscreen TV). Everything was clean and working. The staff was very friendly both at checkin and checkout. Oh yeah, I got to try out the place during a tremendous rain/thunderstorm, the parking lot clears good, not a sign of flooding and no water in the rooms either, solid building...
Since the hotel is located behind some other buildings, there is no audible street noise, I found everything to be nice and quiet, but yet central. Restaurants, gas station and some shops are close by/in walking distance.
Not much to say: if you need a place to stay, feel free to select this one. You may even consider staying longer and visiting the beaches near Biloxi, which aren't overly far from the hotel. Friendly, clean, convenient, the only thing you may need to get used to is the increased LQ prices. Other than that, not a doubt.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled solo
lqbiloxi, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Biloxi, responded to this review, April 27, 2011
Thanks so much for your positive feedback! We value our guests and honestly strive to provide an excellent experience for your stay here on the Mississippi Gulf Coast. Thanks!
Tallahassee, FL
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2010

We were very pleased with this hotel. It's new and the staff was very helpful and friendly. We were traveling with a dog, cat and almost two year old. The suite was beautiful and had enough room for the pack-n-play in one room and me and hubby in the other. It was also very pet friendly. And the breakfast was good too! We drive from Florida to Texas every year and we will be staying here again!

• Stayed January 2010, traveled with family
Thanks so much for your feedback! I hope you had a safe trip to Texas and we look foward to seeing you the next trip through our area. We are so proud of our suites and I am glad that you and your family found it to be comfortable.
Arlington, Virginia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2010

Stayed overnight here due to personal travel. Checked in late, which was handled great. I had called ahead of time and warned them I would have a very late check in and they said that was fine. My reservation was correct and I went to my room. The room looks great but the walls are paper thin. I can hear the people next door talking, then I can hear their tv...the room on the other side of mine has a dog, which started barking at 11:00 pm. I can understand some noise in a hotel room but it sounded as if these people and dog were standing in my room....needless to say, it was loud. The only other complain I have is for the towels in the bathroom. Stains and dingy white is not good. At this point, they should really replace the towels in the hotel. I had to pick the cleanest looking one of the three.

The business center had no paper in the printer and when I asked the front desk for paper, I was told the first 2 sheets are free and it's 25 cents per sheet after.

Overall, though, it did suite it's purpose but I would not choose to stay there if I were in the area for vacation...more of a cheap necessity at the time.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled solo
We very much appreciate your feedback and I am sorry that you did not have the experience that we strive to provide to our guests. We do order towels on a regular basis to keep them new and fresh, but rest assured, I will address this with our Executive Housekeeper to make sure she disgards any towels that are not in the best of shape. I apologize. We do not usually recieve noise complaints here at the hotel, however it sounds like you did expereince some issues with noise in the adjacent room and for this I am also truly sorry. I hope you will give us another chance if in the area and please call me directly if you make reservations so I may personally upgrade your next stay. Thanks again for the honest feedback.

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Biloxi? Share your experiences!