“Food good prices high.” 4 of 5 stars

228-386-7737
Website
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Terrace Cafe is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #57 of 191 Restaurants in Biloxi
Cuisines: American, Bistro
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Late Night
Port Orange, Florida
“Food good prices high.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2014

Had breakfast and lunch here, food was good but a bit pricey. Large servings at breakfast, wanted french toast, was around $9-$10 waiter said they have kids portion not on menu for $4. Ordered that and was 2 HUGE pieces of bread, the regular order would have been way to large.

• Visited March 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Concord, California
“Good Place for Quick Bite”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2014

Located in the Beau Rivage resort this is a good place to grab something to eat. They are open 24/7 and the food was good and reasonably priced.

Guin, Alabama
“Never got our food!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2014

We don't like buffets so we opted for breakfast at Terrace Café. Wrong choice! We waited about 10 minutes to get a table and the waitress took our order pretty quick and then we had no other contact with her or our food. We finally just left after about 45 minutes. If it was a lunch or dinner it would be different, but a plain breakfast of pancakes and eggs. No way! I would never go back.

Athens, Georgia
“Just OK”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2014

The setting of this restaurant is great and the waitstaff service was outstanding and eager to please. I found the food to be average bordering on mediocre. My omelet was overdone; they gave me COLD milk for my steelcut oatmeal;my sea bass entree was bland. My server noted, however, that I was leaving it on my plate and insisted that he give me a complimentary dessert so for service,I reiterate,they do try to please.

Friendswood, Texas, Usa
“Great food anytime of day.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2014

From breakfast to dinner all good. Nice to get away from all the noise of casino and shopping. Like the open air of t he hotel lobby.

Visited February 2014