“Very nice” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Paprika Club Indian Restaurant

Paprika Club Indian Restaurant
267 Scarborough Beach Road, Osborne Park, Stirling, Western Australia 6017, Australia
8 9242 1243
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #6 of 14 Restaurants in Osborne Park
“Very nice”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2013

Recently visited this place on recommendation from my sister who lo rd near the restaurant. The food and service were great. It was reasonably busy for a Wednesday night and the staff were helpful with the selection of dishes. I took the lamb madras and my wife had the chicken tikka masala. Both dishes were flavoursome and the garlic naans were awesome. We had the gulab jamuns for dessert which were excellent upon asking was told that they were made freshly in house and not from prepackaged to s like you get in a lot of restaurants.
Overall we were fully satisfied and will definitely come back for more.

Perth Hills, Australia
“Not the best curry in Perth ”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2013

My husband and I went for a meal on a Saturday night. At 7.30pm the restaurant was practically empty- not a good sign I thought. The service was slow, (we had to ask for water three times!) and waited for our entree platter for at least 30 minutes. When it arrived it was fairly average- the usual onion bhajis, samosas etc. The main courses were tasty but nothing out of the ordinary. The Indian dessert unimpressive (not that they are usually great!) I would not return again and am glad we only paid $59 through an ouffer deal as I would have felt pretty ripped off if I had paid full price.

Wanneroo, Australia
“A long wait for a tasty curry”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2013

The staff were lovely but the food was slow coming.
The mixed entrée platter was ok but not sensational.
We had a bit of a wait for out Malai Koftas,Korma chicken and Lamb Rogan Josh but it was well worth it.The creamy curries reminded me of the curries I used the have in the UK.
Give this place a chance as it is well worth it.

• Visited October 2013