“BAD” 1 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Bay Saint Louis, Mississippi
“BAD”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2013

My family came in from out of town for my aunts birthday and I suggested Trapani's. I was very embarrassed the service was slow, the food was ok but over priced and The waitress looked at us like we were crazy when we told her it was my aunts birthday. I WILL NEVER GO BACK!!

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

dallas
“Great food with a beautiful view”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2013

When in the Bay St. Louis area and you want a cold beer and a great sandwich or seafood entree,
with a nice cool breeze blowing on your face, head to Trapani's restaurant. He is on the beach and you can sit outside or inside and enjoy a beautiful view while you are enjoying great food. The owner, Tony, has just moved back after losing his restaurant to Katrina. He was on Highway 90 for the past few years and we are so happy to have him back on the beach at the Bay!
When I return home to visit family, eating at Trapani's is always a priority. I was just there and had the most unbelievable crawfish salad. It was huge! The fried crawfish were terrific and the spicy Cajun dressing was perfect. I enjoyed every bite and took the leftovers home for a snack.
See you next visit!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
florida
“Great selection and taste”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013

It's a busy restaurant, a little noisy, but the food is fantastic. Wonderful shrimp scampi, lots of large shrimp. I had speckled trout over angel hair. Perfectly cooked large fish. Great étouffée and gumbo. Great dessert too. We will be back. Service may be slow, but it was a Saturday night.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Canton, Mississippi
“rehersal dinner”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2013

We ate here for a rehersal dinner. A private room had been requested but we were seated in the main room as you come in with the hostess table in the middle. It was definitely not idea for our occasion. The goom's family, who were hosting, were very dissapointed but no other room was available so we stayed. For food we had choices of a steak, chicken or trout. I chose the trout and it was good. My husband chose the steak and it was thin and no good. It is a restaurant on the beach so he should have known better, seafood is most likely thier specialty. Service was quick and attentive though. Overall, it was fine.

Visited June 2013
Mandeville, Louisiana
“Day off”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013

I accompanied my husband yesterday (June 19) to Bay St. Louis. We decided to have a late lunch /early dinner. He had the cuban sandwich which is huge and I had the soft shell crab po boy. We shared an order of house made onion rings. Everything was good and the service was just fine.

• Visited June 2013