My Husband and I had the unfortunate pleasure of staying here while attending a friend's wedding. As I understand it there are two parts to this hotel,The Inn and The Towers. We stayed at the Inn and I don't know about the towers, but the Inn was the grossest experience ever. The rooms have no dehumidifiers so in the middle of summer in the deep south on the Gulf of Mexico, you feel like you are sleeping in a swamp. The rugs were damp, the sheets were damp, the whole room was, needless to say, damp. On top of which the sheets, towels, and rugs could all use a good bleaching, washing, or better yet, a nice trip to the trash. The walls are paper thin so that you are able to hear all the goings on in the hall or next room. We did take a trip to the casino, but it had all the feeling of a big grown up arcade. They used smoke and mirrors to make it look bigger which was rather dissappointing. And on a Friday night, they didn't have half of their game tables open so the ones that were, you couldn't get in on a game. When we were checking out I was surprised by a $20 increase on the rate which we were quoted upon arrival. However, when I contacted the manager she did gladly decrease the rate and appoligize for our stay. I wish I could say that made up for this horrible experience. If given the option of staying here or somewhere else, please run far from this hotel. I hear the Beau Rivage is so much nicer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With a stay at Hollywood Casino Gulf Coast in Bay St Louis, you'll be convenient to 100 Men D.B.A. Hall and Bay St. Louis Little Theater. This casino hotel is within close proximity of Historic L and N Train Depot and Saint Stanislaus College. Make yourself at home in one of the 291 air-conditioned guestrooms. Cable television is provided for your entertainment. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks and coffee/tea makers, and housekeeping is provided daily. While the golfer in the family is out on the course, try one of the other recreational amenities offered, such as a casino, lazy river and outdoor pool. Additional features include complimentary wireless Internet access and gift shops/newsstands. Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurants,serving breakfast, lunch and dinner, or grab a snack at a coffee shop/cafe. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Featured amenities include complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, express check-out, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Event facilities at this hotel consist of conference space and meeting rooms. Free valet parking is available onsite ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Priceline and Tingo so you can book your Hollywood Casino & Hotel Gulf Coast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hollywood Casino Bay St. Louis Hotel Bay Saint Louis
- Hollywood Hotel Bay St Louis