“Convenient for work travel” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save 10% with AAA
Ranked #2 of 8 Hotels in Batesville
Middleborough, United States
“Convenient for work travel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2013

Complimentary breakfast was served with plenty of time left to make it to the local SMEPA power plant by 7 am. The fitness room contained equipment for cardio exercise a couple of machines and some dumbbells. Complimentary food was also available in the late afternoon/early evening. Internet was available from the rooms and the business center contained two computers and two printers. This hotel's convenience helped my time in Batesville more cost effective and productive than I have been in some other areas during work travel.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

tonya m, Manager at Hampton Inn Batesville, responded to this review, November 7, 2013
I want to say "Thank You" for taking the time to fill out survey. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. I will share your nice comments in our morning huddle with my staff. If you are ever back in this area please consider us again for you home away from home.

Tonya Maness

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Orange Beach, Alabama
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2013

I found the staff to be pleasant, the breakfast food to be acceptable, and my room -- as well as the hotel lobby -- clean. That's pretty much what I expect from a basic hotel -- no frills and no bad experience! There's a Burger King next door -- so close that you can smell the flame-grilled burgers; there's also a Cracker Barrel restaurant less than a half mile away. Conveniently located hotel!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business

Rochester, Illinois
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2013

I would not want this property associated with the Hampton Inn Name! Incompetent front desk staff(check in and check out). Property in need of much renovation, staff had bad attitude toward whites, much disrepair including faulty shower head, dirty carpeting, torn wall paper.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

tonya m, General Manager at Hampton Inn Batesville, responded to this review, October 14, 2013
I want to first say " Thank You" for taking the time to share your comments online. I am sorry that we did not exceed your expectations. I will have my staff to address the issues that you encountered during your stay. However if you are ever back in this area again please give us a second try. I will personally take care of your reservation if you email me @ Tonya.Maness@hilton.com.

662-578-5555

Travelers are raving about these Batesville hotels

Rock Hill, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2013

I stayed at this Hotel 2 years ago for 8 days and was extremely satisfied! This time, my grandson (12) and I had only a one night's stay. It was even better than I remembered!! Would choose to stay here anytime I am near Batesville, MS. The bedding was wonderful, room was very quiet and the breakfast was fresh and nutritious, with many different items from which to choose. Thanks to this particular Hampton Hotel!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for saying such nice comments about our hotel. I will share your comments with our staff during morning huddle. if you are ever in the Batesville area please choose us as "your home away from home"

asheville,nc
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2013

clean. FRIENDLY accommodating folks at the front desk and helpers. Rooms are pleasant with microwave, refrigerator, coffee pot and pool, many items on the breakfast bar and there is some sort of evening gathering with drinks and snacks but I never made that. Definitely would stay there again. Rates very affordable!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends

Big Canoe, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2013

Very friendly and helpful staff at the hotel. Conveniently located in the heart of activity in Batesville at the intersection of I-55 & MS 6. There are a lot of dining options close to the hotel. Batesville is less than 70 miles south of Memphis.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

Clinton, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2013

This hotel was clean, the desk staff was friendly upon check in and check out and as far as value @ $ 89 a night, this hotel was a good value. It's easy to find off of I-55 and is located near several popular eating places. We would stay there again.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

tonya m, General Manager at Hampton Inn Batesville, responded to this review, September 25, 2013
Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to rank our hotel. I am very pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. I hope that if your travels ever find you back in the Batesville area you choose us as " your home away from home".

Tonya Maness

Been to Hampton Inn Batesville? Share your experiences!