“Always a great experience!” 5 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Cuisines: American
St. Paul
“Always a great experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2011

My friend and I meet at this Fridays quite a bit. The price is right, the food is Delicious, service is amazing, especially the manager, and always get my special orders right! We love this place.

• Visited August 2011
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Cottage Grove, Minnesota
“Burned burger”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2011

I went to have burger and what i got was a burnt burger with brown lettuce and cold fries. when i show them they took it and gave me a new one and old cold fries and said they would take care of the burger, when the bill came they charge me for the cold fries i can't believe they would do that. I have been in customer sevice for 16 years and that was very very bad, I can't believe they would charge me for cold fries after they gave me a burnt burger. The manager said she would be back with a to go container and never came back with the container..

• Visited July 2011
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
mn
“Over Priced Dogfood”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2009

I went to the Woodbury Fridays for a Steak, Ordered it medium - (hot pink center) and what i Received was a piece Raw low grade meat with Long strings of grisle sticking out of it. I was also given some old cold fries & some broccoli that looked like it was from yesterday. When i complained and didnt expect to pay for a meal i would feed to my dog i was told that was marble in the steak. and was given a coupon for a free appetizer. i will never return & warn other not to waste your money on crappy low grade food. My Girl freind said we should have saved $50 and went to Mcdonalds. The food is much better.

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
St. Paul, Minnesota
“The burgers used to be a...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2008

The burgers used to be a lot better.