“Birthday special” 4 of 5 stars

Good for: Families with children
Afton, Minnesota
“Birthday special”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2012

My wife signed in on line and listed my birthday.
We got $10.00 off our bill.
It was actually buy one, get one free, with a limit of $10.00,
But it doesn't make any difference because you are not going to get a meal for less than $10.00.

Anyhow, my son, wife and I had the ribs.
The food and service were good as expected.

Did I forget to say? We got a free ice cream sunday. Wow

• Visited October 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Spokane, Washington
“Great Barbeque”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2012

We Had a large party and they were very accomidating for our rehersal dinner. Ribs were great and the beer was cold. Even though it's a chain I've never had a bad meal at any location. Which we had one in Spokane. Great food and sides.

Visited June 2012
Woodbury, Minnesota
“Birthday dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2012

My family took me there for my birthday and they gave us a free dessert, that was enough for the four of us.

Visited March 2012
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Hit or miss”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2012

We go here every couple months and it’s always been a favorite, but the last two experiences have really turned us away. We went in December on a random weeknight and ordered the 4-person feast, asking that they replace the chicken with extra brisket. They started making the food and then informed us that they ran out of brisket! I told them how disappointed I was and that we were really looking forward to brisket, but they did nothing to compensate. We went again this past weekend and the food was fine, but we all got stomach aches afterwards. Don’t think we’ll be going back anytime soon.

Visited January 2012
Toledo, OH
“Big Letdown!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2011

I was so excited to try this place. My husband doesn't like BBQ, nor does my mother. So when Dad and I found ourselves starving and without spouses, we headed to Dave's. There was a 20 minute wait when we arrived, so we decided eat in the bar, where empty tables were plenty. When I visited the ladies' room, I got a chance to see the main dining room. It was really well-decorated. I give this place an A+ for decor, so try and sit in the dining room if you go. Unfortunately, the food was a major disappointment. How can you screw up ribs?!! By overcooking them! My ribs were burned. I don't care for black meat. I picked around the burned areas, but should have sent them back. Next I tried my corn-on-the-cob. It was really gross! It was so soggy and tasteless. O.K. Now we had to complain. The waitress told us, "We let the cobs soak in butter water. That's why they're so soft." Who likes mushy corn? Apparently she said people either love it or hate it. I could not taste any butter on it, either. I ordered the baked apples, but they were very chewy/hard because each slice had part of the core attached. Thank heaven for the corn muffins. They are quite tasty. This place is really not worth the money. I'm sure there are better BBQ restaurants out there!

• Visited March 2011