“Best bakery around!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Woodbury, Minnesota
“Best bakery around!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014 via mobile

Cravings is the best bakery around. I recently moved 25 minutes from white bear and I MISS cravings so much! Best peanut butter cookies in the world and the bread puddings are all to die for! I've never been disappointed with anything at cravings.

• Visited January 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Saint Paul, Minnesota
“No pretense. good food, great service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2014

My wife and I visited this restaurant on a Saturday night. Small , quaint, quiet, no pretense, great food, right size portions. If you like glitz, glamour, big spaces and loud music, this is not the restaurant for you. But if you like homey surroundings, friendly staff and great , well-prepared food this is for you.

• Visited January 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
White Bear Lake, Minnesota
“Excellent Breakfast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2014

The restaurant is very small and quaint. Food is excellent and workers very friendly. Our favorite is the eggs benedict and egg florentine. The hollandaise sauce is wonderful. We have also had the pancakes, waffles and quiche. Everything has a homemade taste and so good. Little more expensive than some chain restaurants but well worth every penny. I always know whatever I order, I will enjoy. Sometimes wish restaurant was a little larger to accommodate all of us locals that have found this gem of a restaurant.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Stillwater, Minnesota
“Kind Suggestion...Stop Serving Dinner!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2014

We were the ONLY one's there recently one evening for dinner after Christmas in what looks like a small bakery, no way a dinner restaurant. We walked in at almost 7pm to find the waiter vacuuming a rug and all the tables to one side of the restaurant like they were closing. Are you open? Sure, just move a table and I'll be right there. The guy was pleasant but the whole experience was weird.

And holly cow EVERYTHING was grossly overpriced. The apple salad we had was okay, but the hamburger $10 + $2 bacon + $2 gluten free bun was not. For $14 - with potato chips only - I expected a good burger but I was very wrong. The bacon was cooked well but the hamburger had NO taste and the bread literally disintegrated on the third bite! We HAD to eat it with a fork!

so, one bottle beer, one glass of basic red wine, one salad and one hamburger and I still paid out over $18 with tip AFTER our $30 Living Social coupon. Never again at either Cravings with that kind of rip-off. Just stop serving dinner in White Bear Lake it was embarrassing and expensive. Stick to eggs and pastries for breakfast.

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
“Nice Breakfast on a cold morning”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2013

Some friends and I tried this place last Saturday and we were pleasantly surprised. The service was friendly, the pancakes were good and the atmosphere was relaxing. I'm not In White Bear Lake very often, but if I find myself there again, I'd stop here again.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere