We did not have high expectations staying in Wadena for deer hunting but the integrity of the ownership is displayed in every aspect of the hotel. First, posting room rates for $53 a night online and charging $30 more for both rooms we had and all 3 nights just because it's deer hunting weekend and we needed a place. We had to plug in the lights, no wake up calls, no fitted sheet on the bottom so you could turn and end up sleeping on the stained mattress, worst off no maid service for the 3 days. (no new towels, made beds, garbage anything) Actually they did not have anyone in the office or working their after the first day. The place is just a dump with it apparent that the owner does not care about it or worse the customers at all. Do not stay here and help run it out of buisness. The mexican restaurant next door is decent. That's where we had to go for ice and had a couple decent meals.
- Also Known As:
- Eastwood Inn Of Wadena Hotel Wadena
- Eastwood Inn Of Wadena Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Eastwood Inn of Wadena has a variety of newly renovated rooms, smoking and non-smoking. Cable, coffee pots, and hair dryers are available in all the rooms. Some rooms have refrigerators and microwave. Eastwood Inn Wadena has a big parking lot for easy semi truck parking. Reasonable rates. Monthly and weakly rates are also available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity and Expedia so you can book your Eastwood Inn of Wadena reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.