“American inn motel” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Waconia
Mitchell, South Dakota
“American inn motel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2014

Rooms were very nice,breakfast was also very good, yes this is a first class motel, we would stay again if in the area . We were in the area for a family funeral and meet my wives sister there oft it was only twenty minutes from mound minn. Where the funeral was being held. Larry griffith

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
AmericInn W, Manager at AmericInn Lodge & Suites Waconia, responded to this review, July 17, 2014
Larry,

Thank you for the great comments. I am sad to hear you were here for a funeral. Hopefully next time you are in the area it will be for a a better situation. :-)

Shannon Best

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Emily
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2014

I have stayed at the Waconia lodge several times over the last couple of years for Doctor or clinic appointments and have met with family at the lodge for family gatherings too. I'm always pleased that every check-in is seem less and the whole staff is there to be of help and service for just any and everything. I will be back

• Stayed June 2014, traveled solo

Dear Sandra,

Thank you for staying with us! We are very happy you had an excellent stay. We will see you next time when you come to Waconia to see the Doctor. You always bring a smile to our faces!!

See you next time!

Wichita, Kansas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2014

Stayed 3 nights at AmericInn in Waconia. Was very pleased with the cleanliness of the hotel and room and comfort of bed. The pillows were too sparse and would prefer a more dense pillow, but slept well. I stay away from carbs so the breakfast was not adequate in the fresh produce and healthy meats. If you love carbs you will be happy with their breakfast-waffles, muffins, breads, bagels, biscuits and gravy, etc. They did have apples and oranges, but that was it for fruit. They also have a juice machine and the coffee was good. Will definitely stay again at an AmericInn if it is a choice.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with AmericInn Hotels and Suites

AmericInn W, General Manager at AmericInn Lodge & Suites Waconia, responded to this review, June 16, 2014
Thank you for your great review and staying with AmericInn Waconia! We value your opinion!
We are sorry to hear that the breakfast was high in carbs for you. We do offer low fat cottage cheese, string cheese, hard boiled eggs, Applesauce, Sliced ham and American Cheese ( which are all kept in the small fridge next to the cereal)Each day we offer either a meat and egg or biscuits and gravy. We alternatedaily. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed our coffee. Everyone just loves our coffee!!! I think it's the "BEST" too!
I will be sure and tell our housekeeping staff that you mentioned how clean the hotel was during your stay. We take pride in having a clean hotel.
We hope to see you back again in the futuure!
Thank you for taking the time to rate us on Trip Advisor. That means a lot to us!

Riverside
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2014

My stay at this hotel was for business. I had never heard of this brand before, but found it a very nice hotel. The room was spacious and the staff was friendly. My luggage didn't arrive on the flight, but once I told them it would be arriving they we're sure to keep an eye out & remembered me when I returned that evening.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business

Marcy,

Thank you for the great review. We are happy you chose AmericInn Waconia for your lodging needs while you were in town for business. We value your great trip advisor review! We hope to see you again in the future!! Thank you for staying with us!

Mapleton
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

This hotel has been my home away from home and it has been exactly that..Home. The staff is courteous and caring every time. The rooms are clean and well kept. I would recommend this hotel for everyone.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with AmericInn Hotels and Suites

AmericInn W, General Manager at AmericInn Lodge & Suites Waconia, responded to this review, May 29, 2014
Dear Melissa,

We are so happy to hear that you consider AmericInn Waconia your home away from home. You are a part of our family also! We enjoy having you come weekly. You and your group are great!! Thank you for the great feedback! It means a lot to us! I will share your comments with the entire staff! See you next time!!

Regards,

AmericInn Waconia
Great Falls, Montana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2014

We stayed at this hotel during a recent trip to Minnesota for a wedding. We knew nothing about the area and were pleasantly surprised at how well maintained the town is. The hotel was no exception. We had a great room and the staff was very nice. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone traveling to this part of Minnesota.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with AmericInn Hotels and Suites

Thank you for the great review! We do appreciate your feedback!
I am happy to hear you had a great time here while in town for a wedding! If you are ever in the area again. Please do not hesitate to give us a call! We would love to have you as OUR guest!

AmericInn Waconia
Eden Prairie
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2014

I stayed here for work, my duration was 2 nights. The location was close to the facility. I enjoyed the hot tub and breakfast. My pillows were very comfortable! I personally didn't purchase the room so I cant comment on the price.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business

Dear Casondra,

Thank you for your feedback regarding the AmericInn Waconia!! Your opinion means a lot to us!! I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. The pillows are a favorite of the guest that stay here! We are pleased that you also got to enjoy use of the hot tub! We hope to see you next time!!

Shannon Best

Been to AmericInn Lodge & Suites Waconia? Share your experiences!