“So disappointing” 1 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #4 of 21 Restaurants in Waconia
Good for: Families with children, Romance, Doing business, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Dining style: Casual Dining
Chanhassen, Minnesota
“So disappointing”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2013

My family went to Lola's Lakehouse last night to celebrate a birthday and were so disappointed with our food. The expensive tuna was not even warm when served...granted it was rare, but should have at least been warm, and the flavor was bland. Pairing it with potatoes was a big zero. Even the baby bok choy was limp and lifeless. The New York strip steak was half gristle and tough to both cut and chew. The sides also lacked creativity. All-in-all, it was a very expensive mistake to choose Lola's. I may return, but will save my special occasion dining for another restaurant.

• Visited March 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

Geneva, Illinois
“great service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

I have been to Lola's many times over the last 2 years. The food has always been good and the views of the lake are great whether winter or summer. I have to say the last visit was the best service my co-workers and I have received. we sat in the bar area in a booth. Kristen was our server - she was great! we had a blast! I'm sure we will be back again in the next few months.

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Hollywood, Maryland
“Special nite out in very popular location”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2013

On Lake Waconia in the middle of winter might seem a little cold but it was warm and inviting at Lola's. Menu was extensive for this little town, drinks and wine perfect with lobster, fish and steaks that seemed just out of this world. A bit pricey but not for the ambiance and the food quality. Service was excellent and the view of the lake even though frozen was fun.

Visited March 2013
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Beautiful scenic and cozy setting and wonderful service!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2013

My recent trip to Lola's Lakehouse was fantastic!

We got a table with a lake view (per our request) and near to the fireplace as well. It made for a wonderful winter dinner! I would love to go back in the summer when the deck is open as well

Our server was wonderful and helped recommend menu choices without being pushy. I appreciate knowing specials and favorites without being harassed to order them.

Our food was good and enjoyable. However, I would say for the price, I am not sure it was the best value of places I have visited. It wasn't terribly expensive, though and we were satisfied.

• Visited February 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Victoria, Minnesota
“First time experience was good.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2013

Visited here for the first time last month. No complaints, food was good as was the service.

Because of the nice setting overlooking the lake, I suspect it is packed at times in the summer, but in the dead of winter it is a wonderful place to grab a bite.

We found the prices reasonable. Two of us got out of there for $30 bucks including tip. Our server, Julie, was very nice.

• Visited January 2013