“delightful atmosphere” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dessert
Wisconsin
“delightful atmosphere”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2011

My husband and I stopped here for a quick cup of coffee but I got sucked in by some locally made gifts and their fantastic espresso beans. Coffee drink was a bit sweet for my taste but the fun and friendly staff more then made up for it and I'd give them another try. Customers were visiting and laughing, a little half blind pooch was running around greeting everyone. But my favorite part was the friendly staff bouncing up and down saying "get it, get it" when she saw us eyeing up the chocolate covered espresso beans. She was absolutely right. These beans are even as good as the beans I got last year in Kona, HI., and that's a tall order.

• Visited August 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Savage, Minnesota
“Well worth the stop”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2011

We stopped in here for a light breakfast roll and a good cup of coffee. Ended up getting the caramel roll and a hot chocolate with a shot of peppermint. This is the real stuff - no store bought quality here at all. We liked it so much we stopped again on our way home for another round!! The employees are also extremely friendly and helpful.

• Visited August 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Stop in you'll be glad you did!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2011

Best place to have coffee and the the best cinnamon rolls.

San Francisco, California
“Not a coffe shop 'feel' but love it”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2011

I've been there twice, they have quality coffees and the gift shop is a must see.

• Visited January 2011
Eau Claire, WI
“As Always, PERFECT! <3”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2011

I love Mocha Moose...we always try new things when going to the Duluth area simply because there is so much TO try. But MM, is always a mainstay. I don't miss it, and wouldn't miss it for the world. Again had the Albino Moose. This time, there was a blonde-ish straight, long haired, hippy looking woman working all by herself. I felt badly for her, simply because the place was packed. Word is getting out! Regardless, she made light of the situation and held polite & cheerful banter with each one of her guests. Waiting is never fun, but if you're patient (and I am) it is totally worth the wait. Had the albino moose again and some ice cream. The ice cream was delicious! Delicious. Coffee is just as good as it should be. I either need MM to come to EC, or find out how they make these drinks! Having them a couple times a year, when we make it to Duluth is just not enough. Regardless, it is always one of the highlights for me and we never miss it. :) You shouldn't either!

• Visited October 2010