“Couldn't get past the prices” 2 of 5 stars

Ranked #15 of 24 Restaurants in Two Harbors
Good for: Romance
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Granville, Ohio
“Couldn't get past the prices”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012

The restaurant has a gorgeous view of the lake, but the inside is a bit more suited to a classy sports bar. The prices are really high for the area ($18+/entree), and it just doesn't fit the decor - at least during the day time. The evening ambiance may be a bit different, as I only went in during the day. I actually can't comment on the price of the food, as I walked out once I saw the prices on the menu :-s

Visited September 2012

Zimmerman, Minnesota
“great food, great service, we will be back!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2012

We stopped here on a whim on our way back home. The view is gorgeous. They have outdoor seating (Which was too hot for us the day we stopped) and indoor- restaurant and bar seating. Some of the items on the menu are a bit pricey, but we were able to feed a family of 4 for $60, including 3 sodas, 1 chocolate milk, paddy melt, rock burger, harbor sandwich, ceasar salad. The sandwiches came with salads or soup. All the food was delicious! The fries are addicting, watch out. Our server, Cindy, was beyond awesome! She continuously checked on us and refilled our bevages ASAP. I cannot remember when we received such good service. We will definitely be back and recommend this to others. They are inside a lodge, so we are looking forward to booking our future trip there and eating there again!

• Visited August 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Red Wing, Minnesota, United States
“Expensive, nice view,but needs work”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2012

The view from the restraunt is really nice. The price is too high. my bf, 3 year old and myself the bill came to $70! the service is slow! but the waiters are nice. Dessert they deff do not make enough!, i really wanted something sweet but they only had one option some type of creamy chocolate pie, and they ran out of the other option. I also wish they had more options on the menu, not allot to choose from.

Visited August 2012
Milaca
“not worth $62”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2012

good food (when it was brought to us) not good service. nice setting, but we wouldn't go back. the website overdoes the niceness of this restaurant

Visited August 2012
MANKATO
“Good food, but poor service.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2012

Our group of 22 reserved a room for a special meal. I contacted the dining supervisor several times the week before and the front desk twice the morning of the lunch. I was assured all would be ready for us at 11:00. When I arrived at 10:40 to check, nothing had been done. Obviously, the person in charge totally forgot about us. Yes, there was a wedding at the same time, but that should not mean that they forgot about us. All 22 of us (including a small child) had to wait in the lobby for 45 minutes, from 11-11:45, while the room was vacuumed, the chairs brought in, and the table set. All of this was actually done by the general manager and the supervisor who I had contacted several times that week, who must have been the one who forgot. We were offered no comps, like a free beverage while we waited. No one apologized for the long delay. Service was slow once we were seated. On the plus side, we all thought the food was very good, lunch prices were reasonable,the views were great, and the general manager was very nice and personable. Our "11:00" lunch did not end till 2:00.

• Visited July 2012