“immaculate, rustic and nice area” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Flood Bay Motel

Flood Bay Motel
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Two Harbors
Flood Bay Motel
PO Box 217, 1511 Hwy 61, Two Harbors, MN 55616   |
Ranked #4 of 7 Two Harbors B&B and Inns
St. Martin
“immaculate, rustic and nice area”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2011

We stayed here mainly for a quick sleep after exploring/hiking and off again in the morning. We got in late, took a quick walk across the road to the nice shore-lined way-side rest area. With the great view and quaint little deck and chairs by each door, I'd wished we had more time to enjoy these. It was exremely clean and well-maintained. I got the feeling the mature couple who live accross the drive treat this place like their baby. TV channels were limited. Nearest coffee/food was about 1-2 miles down the road in either direction. Two Harbors in one direction is fun to kick around in with it's numerous businesses, Betty's Pies in the other seems to always be busy. We could've used a small fridge, forgot to ask about this as they are so common nowadays. I heard NO people noise at all, even though they were booked. I guess the highway noise could get bothersome, but I just wore ear-plugs. Mattress was nicely firm. We slept very well, I felt like I was at home.

Room Tip: rooms in back might be even quieter, not facing the highway, but also not the lake.