Was small but quaint on the outside. Walking on the stone sidewalk up to the entrance of room there were thistles. Our door was not locked and the screen door didn't latch. The patio table was filled with pine needles as was the patio floor. On another table there were dead tree branches. On the balcony the old plastic chairs were full of water from the rain the day before. When you walked on the floors in the living area, you could feel dirt on your feet, there were cobwebs in the corners and on magazines. The most recent area attraction information was from 2008! The smoke alarm didn't work so we had to buy a new battery but it still didn't work so we had to call the manager. (it wasn't like we were just a drop in, we made reservations a few weeks ago and the cancellation policy was being it was less than 7 days we would lose 1/2 price) There was hair in the pancakes at breakfast. Needless to say, not a pleasant stay.