“great food” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Mexican
Appleton, Wisconsin
“great food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2013

no bland generic mexican food here. Everything was very flavorful. We ate off the lunch menu and had more than generous portions.

Visited October 2013

50% Recommend
Minnesota
“A complete waste of our time and money”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

My most recent visit to this restaurant will be my last. The food came out cold and tasteless, the fajitas were cold and poorly seasoned. The service was slow - and worse was poorly trained and very unaware of how to treat customers. We sent the fajitas back, they said they would make new ones. The same plate came back with still no sizzle and no flavor.

They waitress did not remove the item from our bill, even though I ate only two bites of this culinary nightmare. Worse yet, I called and spoke to the night manager when I got home, and he promised to have the owner call or email me. Well, three plus weeks have passed, so I will have to assume that also slid through the cracks.

The facts the floor was filthy and there was sticky food residue on our menu did not help us enjoy our visit. The service to get waited on, the service to get refills, the service to come back with even just a clean version of a fork - all very weak.

After years of patronizing this restaurant, I will NEVER go back, it is complete crap.

If you feel the urge to go to a Mexican restaurant, make it anywhere but here.

I had previously reviewed this restaurant but for some reason that review was removed?

• Visited March 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Stillwater, Minnesota, United States
“ugh”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

Go anywhere else. Only thing worse than the food is the decor and the sticky menus. Lots of families, kids, noise.

Woodbury, Minnesota
“Go elsewhwere”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2013

With all the choices in Stillwater, go elsewhere. The food is medicore at best and the service is abismal.

Our server rolled his eyes when we said we were waiting for one more person and then acted like we were really putting him out by taking our food order. He never came back to check on us, see if we wanted drinks, etc. He dropped off the check and was never seen again. One person went to the ATM to get cash so we wouldn't have to try and run credit cards and one even tried to go to the bartender for change, but there was no one behind the bar!!

We got there a little before noon and it was relatively empty so it wasn't as if anyone was being pulled in too many directions or busy taking care of other patrons.

I've been here once before and wasn't impressed - I won't make the same mistake again.

• Visited February 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Fort Collins, Colorado
“Pretty good overall”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2012

This was a pretty good place to eat. The fajitas were very good and you could feed a familywith the amout of food you get.

Visited November 2012