“Foods not too bad, excellent salso” 3 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #65 of 87 Restaurants in Stillwater
Cuisines: Mexican
Roberts
“Foods not too bad, excellent salso”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2012

Sat at the bar and waited for about 5 min before even getting a drink or acknowledged. Got our drinks and never got waited on again for our food order.

Visited June 2012

Stillwater, Minnesota
“family friendly, good value, cheese dip”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2012

As a local, I have been coming here for years. They are known for their cheese dip. Be sure to order it with your chips! They serve a very good margarita. I always order the fajita which is very good and served sizzling hot. But my daughter shared some of her chicken enchilada with mole sauce with me. It was cold and bland. ick. Everyone else seemed to be happy with their choices. It's a good family or place to go with friends; casual and can carry on a conversation fairly well, especially if you get a booth. Make sure to look for a discount coupon in the local flyers.

• Visited February 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Wisconsin
“Food Quality”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2012

On my third visit to Acapulco, I was extremely disappointed with the quality of the food (burnt fajitas, cold enchiladas) and the service was so slow, we had to eat what we had or go hungry.

Stillwater, Minnesota
“Good place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2012

I have gone here since they first opened and have seen many changes over the years since they have opened. Most of the changes have been good. Most the food is really good. The cheese dip is excellent as are the fajitas. Most the staff are friendly and the bartenders are knowledgeble. I've never had slow service there. The prices are reasonable. Overall it's a good place to go. They do alot to give back to the community which is nice.

• Visited January 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
minnesota
“Really good fajitas”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2012

I recently dined here with a large group (about 20) for a friends birthday. The margaritas were average. Service was a bit slow but most likely due to the size of our group. Service was friendly. The fajitas we had were really good and a ton of food (shared with my husband) for the price. I would go back for those alone. Needs to update decorating (some dead plants).

• Visited January 2012