“Great Sushi Spot!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Great Sushi Spot!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2013

I love the fact that they have a "to go" window! For those who like Sushi on the go!

This is probably the best Osaka I have been to! Their food is fresh, their staff is friendly and the atmosphere is wonderful!

Visited August 2013

Dubuque, Iowa
“Great sushi!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2013

I stopped here when my Mom and I did a pit stop in Stillwater on a road trip. I found them by using my iPhone and was not disappointed! We had the eel roll, spider roll, and the #9 roll. All of them were amazing and exactly what I had been craving. They also brought out a broiled fish appetizer for the day and it was delicious as well. And the price for everything was very reasonable and we had a great lunch!

• Visited June 2013
Minnesota
“Love the hibachi!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013

We always have a great time eating hibachi style. Have gone as a couple & with family; good for both. Love the shrimp, filet, and cooking show. Fun with kids, but real young (3 & under) have gotten scared at the vocano fire. Rest love it!

Visited April 2013
Saint Paul, Minnesota
“A Valentine's Day dinner to remember at Osaka in Stillwater”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2013

We had a wonderful Valentine's Day dinner at Osaka in Stillwater. I LOVE their sushi...especially the Black Dragon roll, with lobster, avocado and smoked eel. The meat in this roll is not raw, and the taste combination is the best! We order a drizzle of hot sesame oil on the side and add it to the soy sauce for a little kick. My husband had the Osaka roll. He tells me he could eat one of these rolls everyday and never grow tired of it. Osaka serves the awesome Frei Brothers Chardonnay at a very reasonable price. They also serve my husband's favorite Japanese beer: Sapporo! Osaka in Stillwater is a great place for date nights, or a break from shopping at lunch. Osaka in Maplewood is our favorite place to take the kids. They are highly entertained by the show put on by the well trained Hibachi chefs.

• Visited February 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great staff, great sake, great bar. Sake Bomb!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2013

The manager prepared some fantastic oysters for my girlfriend and me, and he changed my opinion of the slimy things. The sushi is very good for Minnesota and the staff was friendly and prompt.