“Worst murder mystery Dinner ever *Never Again*” 1 of 5 stars

Ranked #8 of 10 attractions in Stillwater
Type: Dinner Theaters
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Looking to Solve the Case of the Perfect Party? Here's a clue! The Murder Mystery Company is the nation's most popular, interactive, mystery troupe.
Prior Lake, Minnesota
“Worst murder mystery Dinner ever *Never Again*”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2013

Well the show started late, off to a great start. The Noddle’s and want be sauce was up to prison grade standards. Thankfully I got this from a Groupon so it was $25 a person. I was able to get sausage and my date was able to get gluten pasta. The Show was the main problem the company should have picked volunteers from the crowd we had a loser at our table that got picked and he did not want to share anything. After a long night of boringness it was over and we were told to tip the staff. NEVER AGAIN

Visited October 2013

Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Do not recommend!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2013

This was just a waste of time and money. I was so excited to have a girls night out with my friends for my birthday. We upgraded to the "Gold Circle" for VIP. First off, they had NO idea (it was not marked anywhere) that we were VIP. We were just tossed at some random table with others sitting with us. We Did get a photo, but again, they didn't know we were suppose to get one. They came over to charge us, and we let them know we were supposed to get it for free. The photo itself was horrible. Very poor lighting and blurry. I wouldn't have paid 25 cents for it. The food was fine, but nothing worth mentioning. Then the acting....WOW!!! The story really didn't flow. They only had a handful of "actors", and everyone else was taken from the audience. People who didn't want to be involved were actually forced to. Oh, and this was our second trip because our orginal reservation the actors never even showed up for the night. Total joke. I think if you are thinking about going to see a myserty dinner show, you should really search other options!!!!!

Visited April 2013
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“coulda been better”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2013

The spaghetti factory by itself is a joke. For the prices I paid $57 for 2 adults I got a child size portion of spaghetti noodles with a little sauce and bread we had to share. wow...The show will be fine if it was held at a decent restaurant. Did I mention i had the mushroom option it had about 5 small mushrooms on top of the dish. What ever. i wouldn't recommend this production until they get a different venue.

Visited March 2013
Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States
“Murdered my money....”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2013

We went to the show in March at the Spaghetti factory and used a groupon. I also purchased the 'Gold Circle' for $30.00 a piece and that was a rip off! It's like I paid $30 for two pictures, because they were free with that purchase.... The area is toooo small to offer a 'special seating' the actors were behind us (I took my son) so we had to turn to see them. However, the actors/actress were very interactive with the audience. My son loved it (mind you he is 10) and want to go again. Him and another young girl where given awards at the end. My only gripe is the fact that I felt jipped for buying the gold circle....

Visited March 2013
Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States
“Fun yet crowded”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2013

I had a lot of fun at this...while I paid the extra $15 for the "Gold Circle" and that ended up not being very special, I enjoyed it. The only drawback was it was WAY too busy/crowded and it was hard to hear and/or see at some points. Overall, I'm glad I went and I'd probably go again, but maybe do it as a private party instead of a huge crowd of people I didn't know.

Visited April 2013