“Yum!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Hudson, Wisconsin
“Yum!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2013 via mobile

This is actually the second time my husband and I have eaten here. The first time was back in September when I had purchased a Groupon. The food is unbelievably good! It is expensive, but worth it. I had the pecan encrusted walleye, and it came crunchy, perfectly cooked, and topped with a maple sauce that was a bit of heaven. The steamed veggies were cooked well, and the wild rice pilaf was good too. My husband had a steak (New York Strip I think), and enjoyed his meal every bit as much as I did. The bread basket comes warm, with tasty crisp flatbread, as well as bread, and was so delicious, we had seconds!
I would recommend this place in a heart beat!

100% Recommend
Minnesota
“"A Gem"”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2013

My family went to Danny's to celebrate a special birthday. From the time we walked in the door, we knew we were in for a great evening. The setting is gorgeous, inside and out. The food was exceptional...highly recommend the pecan walleye and the filet mignon. Our server was one of the best ever...she was especially kind, patient, and attentive to my elderly mother. The chef paid a visit to our table and brought baked Alaska for us to enjoy. What's not to like?? This place is now on my list of favorites. TIP: It can be tricky getting there. Check out the website for directions.

• Visited January 2013
Hudson, Wisconsin
“Outstanding”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2012

This place is a hidden jewel. It is not easy to get to as you have to get off on side roads and take a frontage road up the freeway, but it's worth it. The restaurant here at the golf club is amazing, the food is outstanding, and the atmosphere is outstanding. This is one of the higher end golf courses in the area, so it's not surprising the food matches the golf.

This place regularly has live music as well, so I highly recommend stopping here for drinks late night or during happy hour if you're in the area.

South Saint Paul, Minnesota
“AWESOME!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2012

My husband and I tried this restuarant on a recommondation and simply put "WE LOVE IT" and will be a returning customer.
the staff is awesome
the food was amazing
we tried an appitizer that was out of this world - SESAME GINGER AHI TUNA
soy ginger glaze, wasabi, soba noodle salad. for Dinner we each had something different, my husband had the Top Sirloin Steak and I had the Pecan Walleye. WOW I can't rave enough it was very good. Thanks for a wonderful time, we will be suggesting that others go here as well.

• Visited June 2012
Woodbury, Minnesota
“Everything that is missing from your favorite spot is here!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2011

Danny's has hit a home run when it comes to atmosphere, ambiance, amazing food, and an all around fantastic place to go! The food is always amazing and will never disappoint. They have daily lunch and dinner features that are always amazing. The indoor and out door fire places provide a very cozy and relaxing spot to unwind. If you haven't visited Danny's yet, you're missing out!

Oh yeah, let's not forget about how amazing StoneRdige Golf Club is! Easily the best golf course in the east metro!

• Visited October 2011