“Really liked” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Hudson, Wisconsin
“Really liked”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2014 via mobile

Everyone in our group of 6 liked their dinners. I had the walleye, my husband had the chicken farce, my friend the pesto pasta, another the baked penne pasta, and both of their husbands got steaks of some sort. I also ordered the caprese salad, and although beautifully plated- had only 3 slices of tomatoes for $9. Way over priced. One tomato slice was mushy from being over ripe, but the other two were fine. I asked for bread after we got the entrees, and our waitress said she never brings it anymore because most people don't want it. Well- all six of us did. Maybe they could ask if we would like the bread or not. That was disappointing as there were slices of French baguette as well as focaccia bread that was cold and not very pliable. Overall our server was good, and the food was as well. We will definitely be back.

Visited August 2014

San Diego, California
“D.I.R.T.Y. with So-so food”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2014

Although the service was friendly & prompt, the dirt & smell of the restaurant was concerning to put it lightly.... The carpet was disgusting & there was trash of all persuasion "hidden" behind most nooks, etc. Dust everywhere & an old deflated 30th B-day balloon stuck to a ceiling fan. All else I blocked out...

My first reaction was to find somewhere else to have lunch, however, because my husband was ravenous we stayed & sat outside where there was no smell...

The food was just ok. Obviously, would not return.

desiprincess
“TRY THE VEGETARIAN GNOCHHI!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2014

Yum- the gnochhi was amazing- mushroom heaven. Call ahead to get on the waiting list to sit on the rooftop patio.

Visited July 2014
“A great menu”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

My wife and I both enjoyed a great lunch at the Green Room during a stop through Stillwater. A very diverse menu, and we found everything we received to be well prepared. The waitstaff was very friendly, and offered great recommendations on the menu. While we enjoyed the street view, they also have a great patio.

• Visited July 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Cottonwood, Minnesota
“Great atmosphere, food and service.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2014

Love their oysters! The outdoor dining looks out over the river! They have great variety on their menu. Our biggest problem is that they serve more food than we can eat in one sitting. Therefore, be prepared to bring some home.

Visited July 2014