“Can 't wait to return!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Trego, Wisconsin
“Can 't wait to return!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2013 via mobile

From the outside it's pretty inconspicuous but walk up to the 3rd floor outdoor patio and Wow! A view of the St.Croix river provided quite a show when the lift bridge went up to allow a cruise boat to pass by. Large umbrellas provided adequate shade on a very hot day and the drink menu offers many cold options at reasonable prices. The bloody Mary was spectacular. I had a penne pasta and my guest had chicken frisee. Both were excellent and were quite sizable portions. Service was excellent as well, not hurried or slow. Very creative menu. Casual dress at lunch.

• Visited August 2013

81% Recommend
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Fabulous Dinner”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2013

The Green Room was recommended by a local resident and we were not disappointed! I had the Crusted Salmon and it was the best I have had! My friends had the Walleye and it was also wonderful! We sat on the balcony and enjoyed a great meal!

Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States
“Best salmon ever”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2013

We recently ate at the Green Room - our second visit and it will not be the last. We had the risotto crusted salmon with pesto.....oh my, we didn't want this meal to end. It was truly the best salmon meal we've ever had. And that's saying a lot. We love salmon and order it every where we go.
The Minnesota salad is one of our favorites and the crab cakes are amazing.
The servers were all so personable and helpful. We loved sitting on the rooftop with the river view.
We will be back in August for a birthday celebration - see you all then!

Canada
“Fabulous meal in The Green Room”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2013

We were fortunate to eat dinner at The Green Room last weekend. Being from out of town, we asked our B&B host for a recommendation, and it couldn't have been better. We sat in the balcony, which overlooked this beautifully restored building. I ate the walleye, which was absolutely sublime, and my husband was equally pleased with his salmon. Our flatbread appetizers were good, too - my only regret was not having room for dessert! You really couldn't go better in the town of Stillwater than to enjoy a wonderful meal at the Green Room.

Saint Paul, Minnesota
“Two visits here both were amazing!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

I love the menu and the efforts they make for people with dietary restrictions. I've had two wonderful experiences here at this new restaurant.

Visited June 2013