“Fabulous Dinner” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Fabulous Dinner”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2013

The Green Room was recommended by a local resident and we were not disappointed! I had the Crusted Salmon and it was the best I have had! My friends had the Walleye and it was also wonderful! We sat on the balcony and enjoyed a great meal!

Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States
“Best salmon ever”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2013

We recently ate at the Green Room - our second visit and it will not be the last. We had the risotto crusted salmon with pesto.....oh my, we didn't want this meal to end. It was truly the best salmon meal we've ever had. And that's saying a lot. We love salmon and order it every where we go.
The Minnesota salad is one of our favorites and the crab cakes are amazing.
The servers were all so personable and helpful. We loved sitting on the rooftop with the river view.
We will be back in August for a birthday celebration - see you all then!

Canada
“Fabulous meal in The Green Room”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2013

We were fortunate to eat dinner at The Green Room last weekend. Being from out of town, we asked our B&B host for a recommendation, and it couldn't have been better. We sat in the balcony, which overlooked this beautifully restored building. I ate the walleye, which was absolutely sublime, and my husband was equally pleased with his salmon. Our flatbread appetizers were good, too - my only regret was not having room for dessert! You really couldn't go better in the town of Stillwater than to enjoy a wonderful meal at the Green Room.

Saint Paul, Minnesota
“Two visits here both were amazing!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

I love the menu and the efforts they make for people with dietary restrictions. I've had two wonderful experiences here at this new restaurant.

Visited June 2013
Green Bay, Wisconsin
“Unbelievable”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2013

The service was great and are food was all so delicious - only wish I could have tried more! We enjoyed the salmon, walleye and carbonara and each had a salad. All were out of the world - quality was very high and would definitely go back.

Visited July 2013