“Disappointed” 2 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Stillwater, Minnesota
“Disappointed”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2012

We went out to celebrate my dad's birthday and ended up with a disappointing experience at the Green Room. The service was the worst! The waitress gave us attitude from the start when my sister in law asked for a glass hot water. I am a vegetarian and we choose the Green Room because the menu states "Vegetarian preparation available on all From the East, all Pasta's, Every Salad except Caesar and Most Appetizers." When ordering, I asked for my salad without bacon...came with a lot of bacon. When I asked for my pasta dish without the sausage she said that was impossible. When I asked about the caption on the men she answered, very snotty, "well they will have to make it from scratch..." Ok?!?
Food was fine, nothing to special, service horrible. I do not consider this to be fine dining at all. I'll stick to Domacin for my nights out in Stillwater.

• Visited July 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Coon Rapids, Minnesota, United States
“Great food!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2012

This restaurant came highly recommended from the Innkeeper of the B&B we were staying in. The food is very good and the presentation is outstanding.

Visited August 2012
cottonwood, mn
“Great Food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2012

We had a wonderful dinner at a reasonable price. Keven loved his salad with beets, peaches, and gargonzola cheese and main dish of walleye. Great service.

Visited August 2012
North Mankato, Minnesota
“Nice but a bit pricey”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2012 via mobile

We ate here for lunch. The hummus and baba ganoush appetizer was fabulous. My wife had the Greek salad which she thought was great. My Caesar salad was good also. Great service and atmosphere.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Weak”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2012

This is not a top tier restaurant in Stillwater...Definitely over-priced with poor service and average to below average food...Not sure how this gets such rave reviews...I've experienced fine dining all over the world...The Green Room does not even come close to making my list of favorites....This was a one time dining experience for sure.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere