“Fabulous Experience, every time.” 5 of 5 stars

651.430.8166
Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: Brick Alley Studio of Massage and Bodywork provides the best massages for the most affordable price in Stillwater. You will relax, restore, and rejuvenate in the tranquility. Brick Alley Studio is located on the 2nd floor of the historic Brick Alley Building on Main Street conveniently located to shops and restaurants. Plan your day in Stillwater with a visit to Brick Alley Studio for individual massage therapy, couples' massage, or a massage party.
Geneva, Switzerland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Fabulous Experience, every time.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2014

Orlando has provided his exceptional service to me and members of my family on several occasions over the past year. The studio is spotlessly clean, attractive and calming. The room is large, warm and quiet. Orlando asked what I was hoping to achieve from the massage and met my expectations with sincerity and skill. He is a very humble, talented professional. I look forward to scheduling another service when I'm in the area again.

Visited April 2014

Apple Valley, Minnesota
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Not what I expected, but still great”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2014

I scheduled a couples massage for me and my husband. We weren't in the same room, which was a bummer, but we still enjoyed our massages. I was also a surprised that I wasn't able to tell Orlando what I wanted in a massage, but rather he told me what how he was going to approach it. I was a little skeptical at first, but it was great. He has great hands and I found I was mush by the time he was done. My husband enjoyed his massage a great deal as well. I'm not giving a 5 only because I would have preferred us to be in the same room and I would prefer to dictate how I like my massage.

Visited February 2014
Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Enlightening experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2013

I had a great experience coming to Brick Alley. I brought my fiance for a couples massage and received a soothing experience that left me wanting more when I left. The setting is calming and relaxing, which is perfect to relieve tension within your body.

Orlando is a friendly, welcoming massage therapist who has provided my fiance and I with valuable insight to our bodies that left us leaving with a smile and desire to come back again. I highly recommend Brick Alley to any visitors coming to stay in Stillwater or to locals in the Twin Cities area.

Visited July 2013
Outing Lodge, Stillwater
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“more than a great masage, truly preventive medicine”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2013

More than a great massage: a ‘general healing’ for you.
I got a gift of a 1.5 hour massage for my B-day from my co-workers. I did not only enjoyed it but I also realized that it was so good for my ‘stressed and aging body’–specially my neck & back, that after the massage I thought I would keep scheduling a massage at least once a month.. In the long term this is one of the best preventive ‘medicines’ (in the old sense of this word) one can find, relatively very affordable and ‘common sense’. I strongly recommend it to all who are feeling low, stressed or tired.. it re-energizes you and at the same time it relaxes you : after few nights of good sleep, you get ‘new’ feelings of flexibility and lightness, you feel like Spring is finally here!!
Thank you Orlando!!

Visited April 2013
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Beautiful location and atmosphere!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2013 via mobile

We went here for a couple's massage and had the place all to ourselves. Orlando was extremely welcoming and the massage was perfection! I loved the location, the vibe of the place, and the quality of the massage. We hope to come back again!

Visited April 2013