“I absolutely love this place!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
nw wisconsin
“I absolutely love this place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2013

If you enjoy real Greek cuisine then this is a wonderful place to dine. Zac is a superior owner and works very diligently to be sure the food and service are both very pleasing. He is authentic Greek and I enjoy sharing stories with him. I have never, ever had a bad experience here and just really enjoy dinning here! I have brought groups of friends here for ladies night out, sat outside and inside with my husband and also enjoy calling an order in and having it ready for quick pick up on my way home. It doesn't look like much from the outside but it is tastefully decorated inside, clean and pleasant!

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

84% Recommend
Lake Elmo
“WISH WE COULD EAT HERE EVERY DAY”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2013

The building on the outside looks very blah but once you come inside - a total transformation takes place! It is truly a beautiful setting and super clean. One of the owners, Zach, always comes to our table to greet us. The servers are super efficient and friendly.

We love the Sangrias - made in house and amazingly delicious. They are only surpassed by the food. ALL the dishes and menu items are EXCELLENT. I especially love the Moussaka. No where else have I had it this good. It's at least 3" high, firm and super tasty. My hubby loves the Gyros. We both LOVE the Greek feta cheese salad - always fresh and looks so tasty. The pita and humus are devoured as soon as we get them.

The 2 brother/owners are Greek and both are hands-on cooks which is why this food is always so excellent. Portions are generous so we usually bring a doggie bag home. Our only complaint is that we simply cannot afford to eat here every day or we would. Hard to drive by and NOT stop in each time we do! If you like Mediterranean food go here - you won't be disappointed.

Visited April 2013
Hudson, Wisconsin
“Pretty good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2013

Visited Aristo's with my husband for a nice lunch. Plenty of customers in the place but we were seated right away. The gyros sandwich and gyros plate were pretty good. We both do however like lots of fresh tomatoes and cucumber with our gyros as well as a bit more raw onion...there were two very small pieces and that was it. The sauce was excellent. The pita bread seemed homemade and was VERY VERY fresh, soft and warm. The beef barley soup was very good, as were the mixed vegetables that came with the plate. The rice was bland but a good filler. We didn't have dessert but the dessert menu had baklava, tira misu, and flan...a little something from everywhere. Sure, we will be back, but still looking for knock-your-socks-off Greek food.

• Visited May 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
stillkc
“Not to bad.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2013

A nice little place and the food is okay. A little bland for my taste but okay. The portions are fair and the service is very good.

An okay place for kids who are little older as the setting is more on the formal side.

I would go back to try other things on the menu.

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
“Excellent Greek food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

The spanakopita and falafel are among my favorites at Aristos. The owners and servers work very hard to provide good atmosphere and friendly, polite service. As a local resident, I like to give them my business and have a delicious meal. As a visitor to Stillwater, know that if you like Greek food, you'll get it here!

• Visited April 2013