“Mini-moon” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Ann Bean Mansion B&B

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Stillwater
Ann Bean Mansion B&B
You added Ann Bean Mansion B&B to your Saves list
319 Pine Street West, Stillwater, MN 55082   |
Ranked #3 of 8 Stillwater B&B and Inns
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Saint Paul, Minnesota
“Mini-moon”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2012

My husband and I spent our first few days of married life at Ann Bean because we took a delayed European honeymoon. The staff were wonderful, giving us plenty of privacy by delivering our breakfasts to our room. The suite was gorgeous and we enjoyed every minute of our stay!

• Stayed February 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Minnesota City, Minnesota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012

My husband and I spent our honeymoon at the Ann Bean Mansion, and could hardly believe how incredibly spoiled we were by the wonderful in-keepers and beautiful setting. We can't wait to go back for our anniversaries! From home-brewed beer on arrival as you unpack to stunning and yummy breakfasts in the mornings, lovely rooms (many with fireplaces), and a comfortable downstairs set of main rooms to enjoy games and drinks together. If you wish to stay in Stillwater or the surrounding area- it SHOULD BE HERE :)

• Stayed January 2012, traveled as a couple
Coon Rapids, Minnesota, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2012

We just got back from our second trip to the Ann Bean, 2 years in a row, and I already miss it. There is nothing lacking from this establishment and you can tell from the moment you walk into the Ann Bean that the innkeepers LOVE what they do. Each room is cared for lovingly and adorned with thoughtful trinkets and details. The beauty and warmth of the home is reflected in the decor as well as the people who care for it. I have stayed in both the E.L. Hersey room and Jacob's room and I truly cannot decide which one I like more. Both are remarkable in their own way and you will truly not be disappointed in any of the 5 rooms. Breakfast is delicious with fresh ingredients and a creative touch (don't let the word "creative" scare you, it's good food-nothing weird!).I don't really feel any need to visit a different B&B when we visit Stillwater b/c the Ann Bean has such a great thing going on!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Minneapolis, MN
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2012

We were greeted at the door by Jeremy, a happy go lucky gentleman who offered us beverages as he escorted us into his beautiful, historic B&B. My husband and I selected the E.L. Hershey room, the pictures on the website are exactly as they were when we stepped into the room. The Ann Bean Mansion is filled with beautiful antiques to enjoy. Jeremy's wife Erin was away when we stayed but we look forward to a future visit to meet her. If you're looking for a wonderful getaway from your busy life where you will be pampered and well fed at breakfast, please don't hesitate to visit the Ann Bean Mansion sometime soon.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple
Lisbon, North Dakota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2012

Had a nice one night stay here in July, and wish we could have stayed one more night. Our room was the E. L. Hershey room with a King bed that had a great mattress. I ordered the Victorian basket which went over well and we and the couple we were traveling with had lots to munch on. Jeremy was pleasant and gave us much info on the area nightlife and where to go for dinner. Be advised walking downtown is all downhill but the steps coming back can be a challenge if you aren't up to it. Taxi back is inexpensive. My wife's only complaint would be to have a little more light in the bathroom, though the shower and tub were great.

Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
Pine Island, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2012

I'm a Floridian and have been for years since I retired, but my heart has always been in Minnesota where I spent most of my life. Stillwater was and still is one of my favorite towns in the country but now that we've discovered the Ann Bean Mansion we have one more reason, and a big one, to visit.
The mansion is located on a quiet street among similar beautiful restorations just a short few blocks from Main Street. My wife and I stayed June 5, 2012 in the Tower room, a really neat room that occupies the third floor and has its own little stairway to a private sitting room on the fourth floor. My notes reflect that the mansion is impeccably maintained and for the most part an authentic restoration or a careful attempt to maintain the character of the place. Our room had an adjoining bath with whirlpool tub and came with wifi, complementary beverages, great robes and towels, a nice walk in double shower, nice bed and every little amenity. Hosts Jeremy and Erin are friendly and totally devoted to making your stay pleasant. They will even deliver breakfast to your room if you're so inclined. Ours was ample, beautifully prepared and even included a whimsical basil ice cream. A first for me, but actually quite good.
We've stayed in maybe a hundred B & Bs over the years but I would certainly rate the Ann Bean among the best. It's well worth it, and Jeremy and Erin have it figured out.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
Vadnais Heights MN
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2012

My husband and I stayed at Anne Bean for an "early anniversary" trip. We stayed in "Cynthia's Room" in the upper level of the house. The room was exquisite! There was so much attention to detail, it seemed that Erin and Jeremy (the owners) had thought of every need before we could even voice it! The house has such a historic feel to it, but they have restored it so that you are not missing any modern conveniences (like AC- the weather was 90 degrees when we were there but you would not have realized it at all!). The next morning, we had breakfast served in our room and it was wonderful. Truly one of the best breakfasts I have ever had! We really enjoyed our stay at Anne Bean, and wished we had reserved for more than 1 night. But, we will definitely be back in the future!

Room Tip: Each room has a very unique and different character- whether you like a sunny room with a fun "...