I dont even know where to start. I stayed at the hotel with a bachlorette party so we had reserved many rooms, to start out we got there at three to check into our room. There was no one else there at the time and we still had to wait for our room because it was not cleaned yet. Then once we did get to go to the room it was not at all impressive. The room smelled funny, and had stained/dirty carpet. The bathroom door would not close properly you had to push really hard. The carpet in the halls were also dirty. We had reserved the room where breakfast is to have our dinner/party and the staff was nice, but one staff member was disrespectful and kept coming in and commenting about where to party and what cab companies to use, which would have been ok, but she was using a lot of profanity and at one point told us that the manager was currently at the hotel, but later that night we could to what ever the [--] we wanted. So we stayed the night then left the hotel. When I arrived home, I foundthat they had charged my bank card for the entire cost of the room, when we asked that it be split on to two different cards. Not only did they charge it to just one card they charged more then what they told us. When I called the hotel, the manager assured me that the it was charged correctly, but that it was due to the funds being held, I explained that this was not the case and that the charge was showing up on my bank and that it caused an overdraft on my account, she proceeded to tell me that there was nothing she could do and "overdrafts can happen if you dont pay attention to your account." I asked to speak to another manager or someone higher up, and she told me that would be the district mannager who was not in, but that she would tell me the same thing and that i would have to call back two days later when she was at the location.She would not refund any of my money and when was telling her about having to wait for our room, she interupted me and said just because check in is at three doesnt mean you can get a room at three. I tried to contact someone else at the company but gave not been able to find any one else to call. On top of all that the room was very overpriced. My problem is still unsettled and I will never stay at any of these hotels or reccomend them to anyone I know.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Crossings by GrandStay® Inn & Suites in Stillwater, MN will welcome you home after a long day of work or travel. Whether you stay in a standard room or a spacious deluxe suite, our Minnesota corporate lodging will help you relax and feel at home. We understand you need the ability to stay up to date on projects even while you aren’t in the office. If you need to catch up on some work, each guest room provides free wireless/wired internet access and telephone line. If it’s a project that requires additional space, our business hotel in Stillwater, MN allows you to arrange to meet your colleagues in our Meeting Room and consult each other in comfort. Treating our Business Guests in Style… Complimentary Gourmet Express Breakfast™Free Wireless/Wired Internet Access, Spacious room with executive-style accommodations, Free Local Phone Calls, Microwave, Mini-Refrigerator, Iron with Ironing Board, Hairdryer, Express Check-Out, Grand Returns Guest Loyalty Program. Book your business hotel room today with Crossings Stillwater, MN hotel and enjoy our excellent amenities designed to accommodate all your Stillwater corporate lodging needs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, EasyToBook, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Crossings by GrandStay Inn & Suites Stillwater reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crossings By Grandstay Inn & Suites Stillwater Hotel Stillwater
- Crossings By Grandstay Inn And Suites Stillwater
- Country Inn Stillwater
- Stillwater Country Inn