Being an experienced hotel "frequent-flyer", I am pretty picky...am VERY impressed with The Crossings at Stillwater, MN. Due to an extended temporary living situation, I had my choice where to stay and 'live'...I'm very happy I chose The Crossings. The pool and hottub is always clean and fresh every day, fully-stocked. There is a hot breakfast with a large variety of beverages, fruits, muffins, cereals, condiments, and a warm breakfast room every morning. The lobby is decorated seasonally with a fireplace, too! There's enough vending machines and ice for everyone...plenty of parking and if I need something faxed or shipped, the hotel does it for me without question. The carpets, rooms, and hotel is deep-cleaned regularly and If I ask for anything extra for my room, from housekeeping, I get it without feeling "put off". My son, age 5, has been treated so well by everyone (as an individual - not as a guest-pest) and overall I would highly recommend this hotel to EVERYONE...because even if you don't have or tolerate children, the staff and hotel has policies and room enough to keep adults and families separate. It really is a nice place in a very nice, convenient and beautiful part of the city. I want to recognize Brynn, the Front Desk attendant..she is amazingly inter-personal, professional, accomodating, and so very smart and a wonderful person! The housekeeper, Kelly, is fantastic (I swear I'm going to steal her away and hire her as my personal maid!) Also - Nathan, the Regional Manager, who is just a very friendly, but hard-working, professional fully committed to this Inn. He treas me with total respec when we encounter one another. All in all, everyone has been just fantastic to my son and I. Thanks, to you all..It's All Good! I am grateful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Crossings by GrandStay® Inn & Suites in Stillwater, MN will welcome you home after a long day of work or travel. Whether you stay in a standard room or a spacious deluxe suite, our Minnesota corporate lodging will help you relax and feel at home. We understand you need the ability to stay up to date on projects even while you aren’t in the office. If you need to catch up on some work, each guest room provides free wireless/wired internet access and telephone line. If it’s a project that requires additional space, our business hotel in Stillwater, MN allows you to arrange to meet your colleagues in our Meeting Room and consult each other in comfort. Treating our Business Guests in Style… Complimentary Gourmet Express Breakfast™Free Wireless/Wired Internet Access, Spacious room with executive-style accommodations, Free Local Phone Calls, Microwave, Mini-Refrigerator, Iron with Ironing Board, Hairdryer, Express Check-Out, Grand Returns Guest Loyalty Program. Book your business hotel room today with Crossings Stillwater, MN hotel and enjoy our excellent amenities designed to accommodate all your Stillwater corporate lodging needs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Despegar.com, Odigeo, Orbitz and Tingo so you can book your Crossings by GrandStay Inn & Suites Stillwater reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crossings By Grandstay Inn & Suites Stillwater Hotel Stillwater
- Crossings By Grandstay Inn And Suites Stillwater
- Country Inn Stillwater
- Stillwater Country Inn