The hotel itself is very nice. We had a whirlpool suite which was also nice. The staff was great. However, the room needs some updating. The knob that closes the drain in the whirlpool was broken, as was the controller for one of the jets. The bedspread was kind of yucky and old-fashioned. The shower head was old and the shower curtain didn't go all the way down to the floor, so the floor got wet when you showered. There was not enough light in the bedroom and there was only ONE hook for towels in the entire suite. There was NO towel rod in the bathroom and the one hook was attached to the doorstop - kind of gross. I had to hang my towels on the doorknob and those and the door below looked dirty. It was nasty. Also, the toilet didn't flush unless you held the handle for awhile and that's the last thing I wanted to do! Yuck! Both the pool and hot tub floors have a terrible bumpy, scratchy texture that I hated, and the hot tub was much, much, much too hot. And coming from me, that says a lot. I am not Scandanavian - I absolutely can handle the heat. I generally take showers with zero cold water and I stay in hot tubs for hours. I couldn't stay in this one for more than a couple of minutes and even that short time wasn't enjoyable. They do have 2 full hours of adults-only time at the pool/hot tub every night, though, which is a rare treat! Oh, one other thing, they started mowing the lawn Monday morning at 8:00 am while we were trying to sleep - we were on vacation!!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Crossings by GrandStay® Inn & Suites in Stillwater, MN will welcome you home after a long day of work or travel. Whether you stay in a standard room or a spacious deluxe suite, our Minnesota corporate lodging will help you relax and feel at home. We understand you need the ability to stay up to date on projects even while you aren’t in the office. If you need to catch up on some work, each guest room provides free wireless/wired internet access and telephone line. If it’s a project that requires additional space, our business hotel in Stillwater, MN allows you to arrange to meet your colleagues in our Meeting Room and consult each other in comfort. Treating our Business Guests in Style… Complimentary Gourmet Express Breakfast™Free Wireless/Wired Internet Access, Spacious room with executive-style accommodations, Free Local Phone Calls, Microwave, Mini-Refrigerator, Iron with Ironing Board, Hairdryer, Express Check-Out, Grand Returns Guest Loyalty Program. Book your business hotel room today with Crossings Stillwater, MN hotel and enjoy our excellent amenities designed to accommodate all your Stillwater corporate lodging needs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Crossings by GrandStay Inn & Suites Stillwater reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crossings By Grandstay Inn & Suites Stillwater Hotel Stillwater
- Crossings By Grandstay Inn And Suites Stillwater
- Country Inn Stillwater
- Stillwater Country Inn