“For the pirate in you.” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Caribbean
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Forest Lake, Minnesota
“For the pirate in you.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2012

The food is wonderful, something out of the ordinary. If you're brave or foolish you must try the Triple 6 Hot Wings, Tastes wonderful and has fire unlike you have ever had. Wonderful selection of rums, try the house special. Relaxing dining area, fun sit down upper bar with another level cozy lounge. Great music in back bar with outdoor patio. All in beautiful Stillwater.

• Visited October 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Wis. Rapids, Wi
“Mouth wateringfood”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2012

Smalleys has some of the best Caribbean food outside of the Caribbean. I ordered the jerk pork tacos, and felt like I was back in Jamaica on vacation. Nice spice to them, but not so much that I couldn't enjoy the food. Our waitress was quick and efficient. We even went back to Smalleys the next night at happy hour...great time to go there for $3 jerk pork tacos.

• Visited October 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Palm Bay, Florida
“Loved it!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2012

I was in Stillwater for business and after seeing Smalley's on DDD I made a point to go. I was travelling alone so just headed to the bar to eat as it was Happy Hour. I tried the jerk pork tacos that were featured on DDD and thoroughly enjoyed them. The flavor was great, with just enough spice to give them a little kick. Enjoyed talking to Ben the bartender and some other patrons. If I'm ever back in Stillwater I'll go again.

• Visited November 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Jamerican..”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

Let's just say I was humbled. I know JERK and most places do not get it right.. Smalley's GOT IT RIGHT.. The favor, the vibe and the bartender. I thought I was at the 24/7 bar on the beaches of Negril. I will go back to Smalley's when I get home sick for my Jamaican Vibes. Ya mon, soon come.

Visited October 2012
Somerset, Wisconsin
“Yum”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2012

I would stay away from the triple six wings if I were you...Awesome food though! Will continue to eat there whenever possible!

Visited September 2012