“Beautiful Birthday Meal!” 5 of 5 stars

Good for: Large groups, Doing business
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
“Beautiful Birthday Meal!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2014 via mobile

We visited the restaurant for the lunch menu for my partners Birthday today. We felt very welcomed upon arrival and were directed to our table in the conservatory, with beautiful views and lovely decor. As always, we enjoyed 3 wonderful courses, cooked perfectly and tasting amazing. Especially the duck, pork belly and black pudding scotch egg starter!
The staff are always very friendly and cater to all our needs without intruding on our mealtime and well dressed/presented.
315 never disappoints and we would recommend it to all, for lunch, dinner, staying over or weddings.
Ignore all negative reviews on here as we have now been 5+ times and have never had anything but fantastic service and food.

See you again soon!
Andy and Catherine.

uk
“very disappointing”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2014 via mobile

i bought a voucher for my friend for xmas for the filet for 2 as he had not been before and i had. the service was very slow even tho the restaurant was almost empty. and all 3 tables that were taken had been place almost together..usually if we enter a restaurant that isn't that busy, they sit you away from the others so you have some privacy to chat. we could not hear ourselves think as the table for 4 that sat next to us were talking so loud, the restaurant was virtually empty so they should have been seated at opposite end of the room! the meal was average at best and i got the feeling that our business was not really appreciated as we were using a voucher (previously bought) we both felt like we were 2nd class citiezens on the scrounge! when i have been before i have not been treated like this....granted we were not dressed up as we have both been ill and only went to the restaurant as we made the booking the week before, but i shouldnt have to be in full makeup to get good service. the service was very slow. food very average. would not go back even though i enjoyed it here in the past! i do not feel that my business was appreciated.ALSO if people have pre-paid voucher and you offer them starter/desert you need to tell them they will have to pay extra!!

Mirfield
“Real Class”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2014

We called here for lunch and as we had dined here previously were entitled to a 2for1 discount.

This is not a cheap place to dine but what you do get is excellent food at value for money prices.

We dined overlooking spectacular views in the Garden Room and both me and my partner were overjoyed with meals that we had ordered. Well cooked and enticingly presented.

The overall ambiance is a real delight and I recommend a visit. We will make a visit to sample the evening menu.

• Visited January 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Huddersfield, United Kingdom
“wedding”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2014

I had the worst ever wedding experience in my life in this bar restaurant. I was invited on my friends wedding and all the things what i hear about this 315 it was fantastic. But the reality is exactly opposed. First of all the staff is not friendly,they are not doing they job at all.After they offered to us the welcome champagne they disappeared somewhere. we put the wine from the bottle in our glass (it is the waitress job in a restaurant\)because nobody was there to do it.I ask 3 time a jug of water and the for time i took the jug myself I walk to the nearest waitress and \I ask her some water.Guess what?She took my jug he give me a funny look and after that she come back whit my jug of water and put it in front of somebody else and he just give me a funny look again.So the staff and the service is a BIG ZERO.(sorry\)And now the food: ribs fantastic,fish nuggets fantastic,chicken good but the rest it was frozen stuff awful pizza bites,sausage rolls,and some one day advance made sandwiches from morrison or tesco or some funny supermarket value. And now the masterpiece they charge us 50 for a knife to cut the wedding cake because we didn't buy the desert from they SHAME ON YOU.Or maybe they have some nice frozen cake from morrison from the previous wedding. Newer ewer will go there again and i will make sure my friends ider.

• Visited January 2014
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
“Good food, good service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2014 via mobile

Visited 315 for the 3rd time last weekend. We were a group of 4 and we booked the day before and were pleased they could fit us in at late notice. The service all evening was warm and friendly, that together with the good food in every course made for a very enjoyable evening. We will return again...