“in search of dining” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 12 Restaurants in Spicer
Phoenix, Arizona
“in search of dining”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013

Dining options in this resort area are very limited. Some places are closed on Sundays. The food and service were good at the Westwood. We did stand by the cash register for about 10 minutes waiting for a table. It wasn't a good place to stand since we got in the way of people who wanted to pay for their meal. Several different servers asked us if we had been helped: we told each of them we were waiting to be seated. We saw an empty table that had not been cleared but was unoccupied for several minutes. Finally we asked a server if we could sit there: we sat down, the table was promptly cleared, and we enjoyed the rest of our meal.

• Visited August 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

“Cozy, welcoming with good food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2013 via mobile

We stopped here on the way north, cute little town. This was a great breakfast spot, half a block from a park on the lake with a great playground for the kids to take a break from the long roadtrip. Food was cooked to order, arrived hot. We were served by 3 very pleasant servers. I was nicely accommodated for my necessarily gluten-free diet (my own risk to eat in any restaurant), though the menu does not have explicit gluten-free notations. Really a perfect breakfast spot for a roadtrip in a friendly little town. I only knock the food down to 4 star because my daughter's french toast looked a bit limp for my taste (briefly-dipped white bread), but she liked it and cleared most of her plate.

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“My fave when I'm in town”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013 via mobile

Good food good service and my food was always perfect! I go back time and time again. I've been going here for about 6 years now and everything still stayed the same.

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Great breakfast food!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2013

I used to skip school to go to this little cozy place with some friends to eat amazing french toast hee hee must be good!

New London, Minnesota
“Great Place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2012 via mobile

One of my favorite places to eat! Breakfast and lunch. Always a pleasant time and a great value! Daily specials are always something delicious. Wait staff is very polite. May be a short wait during the summer months or Sundays after church as this is a small facility. Other than that, this is a great place.