“Best Culver's we have been to!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #20 of 70 Restaurants in Shakopee
Cuisines: American, Hamburgers
Minnesota
“Best Culver's we have been to!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2011

We really like the Shakopee Culver's. We've probably been to at least 10 different Culver's locations over the years and this one is the best in our opinion.

The food has always been good at this location, and the thing that makes this one different is the atmosphere. There is a fireplace, and TV to watch while you eat. Even the bathrooms are very nicely done. It always seems clean, and the people are nice.

This is close to my work, and I've been here many times. I've never had a bad experience here. Like the burgers, and the fried chicken the best. Even the salads are good.

Thanks for reading.

• Visited December 2010
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Twin Cities, Minnesota
“If I am dragged into Culver's, I will go. It has it's fan base, but when I get a burger, it just sort of falls apart. I...”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2009

If I am dragged into Culver's, I will go. It has it's fan base, but when I get a burger, it just sort of falls apart. I guess that's what they mean by a "butter burger."