“was much better than before” 5 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead & Save 15%
Ranked #8 of 12 Hotels in Shakopee

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Cedar Falls
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2013

I'm sitting in my hotel room right now with the room temperature at 75 degrees and the a/c not working. I called the front desk and was told every room was full, to just open my window, and it would be cool enough. It may be nice and cool outside, but it's hot in my room.

I stay at budget hotels all the time, and they're almost always good enough for what I need -- a clean, comfortable place to sleep. This place is clean and the room is plenty nice enough for me. But my biggest personal pet peeve is room temperature. If I'm hot, I'm miserable. This is going to be a miserable night. Not happy with the a/c not working, and not happy with the lack of accommodation from the front desk.

Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
manwerk, General Manager at Travelodge Shakopee, responded to this review, May 16, 2013
Thanks for the review. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. The temperature out side was 44 degrees and due to this low temperature the airconditioning was not kicking in. Nevertheless we apologize for it and wish we could make your stay better.
Savage, Minnesota, Usa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2013

I have stayed at this property years back and chose to stay here again. I am not a very picky person and in my opinion the hotel is excelent when you compare valus for the price you pay. The room was clean and attractable. I had sound sleep. The property does not have a pool and I would have loved it. The staff was very nice and cooperative and once again made my stay memorable.

Stayed April 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Travelodge

We appreciate you taking time to write a review. Thank you much for your nice words.
Chaska, Minnesota, Usa
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2013

The room decor was good but other service were great. The front desk staff was nice and always greeted us with smile. I think for athe price this was good bargain as other hotels in the area were asking twice as much.WiFi was great too. I would stay here next time as well when I need to spend night with friends again.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Travelodge

Been to Travelodge Shakopee? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Travelodge Shakopee

Address: 1251 E 1st Ave, Shakopee, MN 55379
Location: United States > Minnesota > Shakopee
Ranked #8 of 12 Hotels in Shakopee
Hotel Class:2 star — Travelodge Shakopee 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Wyndham, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Travelodge Shakopee reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Travelodge Shakopee Hotel Shakopee
Travel Lodge Shakopee

If you own or manage Travelodge Shakopee, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.