“Amazing!” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Chaska, Minnesota
“Amazing!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2014

My new husband and I celebrated our wedding ceremony and reception at Stonebrooke Golf Course on August 1. It was an absolutely wonderful experience. The staff were amazing and helpful. The days leading up to the wedding our coordinator was very helpful and answered all our questions in a timely manner. Everyone that I have spoke with enjoyed themselves and raved about the food. The food came out hot to every table and everyone said it was delicious. Our ceremony had the beautiful backdrop of the waterfalls and our pictures are awesome. The only thing that I think I could criticize is it took a little longer for the entrees to come out after the initial salads were served. Working in the service industry I completely understand how difficult it can be to plate up 180 dinners for one time and have them arrive at the table piping hot, however it was pointed out to me by some of our guests. The public isn't completely out of the picture, but that wasn't a bother for us. The venue was beautiful, the staff were wonderful, the food was awesome; helps to make for a great wedding. When we decided on having our reception here my now husband and I loved it because it wasn't just "4 walls" like a hotel reception or another place. Stonebrooke has character and beauty, not something you can find just anywhere.

• Visited August 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“Not a good place for a wedding”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2013 via mobile

Staff tipped over the wedding cake during the wedding.

3 tables were behind the wedding party and other people in the bar, not there for the wedding, were extremely loud.

• Visited August 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Fargo, North Dakota
“Beautiful Place, Awesome Staff, AND Delicious!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2013 via mobile

We're from out of town. We did a tripadvisor search to find a decent place to eat. This was more than decent. Beautiful patio and view. The service was awesome from when I called about dress code and availability, to our very attentive server- they were friendly and welcoming. The food was delicious!

They don't always have the same entrees from night to night, but we had a sea bass order and a spicy peanut Tia dish. The other two ordered off the regular menu of a squealer sandwich and a burger. All were delicious and worth the price. Reg menu $8-11 and entrees menu $14-18. Veggies and potatoes with main protein entrees was included.

We were very happy with our choice.

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Great spot for outdoor dining.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2012 via mobile

I met some friends for lunch this fall on a warm afternoon. We sat on the patio and enjoyed the beautiful scenery. I had the Cuban Pork Sandwich. It was excellent. I will have it again.
I've also been here for Sunday brunch and found the selections to be good and prices reasonable.

Cary, North Carolina
“Great view of course”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2012

Nice ambiance. If you want romantic dining, be sure there are no special events going on. Like to sit by the glass windows to see the golf course. Nice indoor ambiance, friendly staff, and good quality food. Good brunch and dinners and nice lunch servings. Good prices for lunch.

• Visited December 2011