“Days Inns Need renovation” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Super 8 St Paul / I-94

You added Super 8 St Paul / I-94 to your Saves list
Super 8 St Paul / I-94
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1739 Old Hudson Road, Saint Paul, MN 55106 (Formerly Exel Inn)   |
Ranked #16 of 17 Hotels in Saint Paul

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Winnipeg, Canada
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2014

We stayed on the second floor/2 queen/non-smoking. When we got into our room the smoke smell was horrible. Our kids, 9 & 12 couldn't even stand it. It smelt like someone literally just had a cigarette in it. The lamp shades had stains on them, there were burns in the comforters and matress covers. The mattresses were stained and under the top mattress it was filthy. The staff though were very friendly. They changed us to a room down the hall. Much better. There was no bad smell and it looked like it was a little bit updated. Even though there were burns in the comforter it was a little cleaner. There was still some dirty stuff under the top mattress but not as bad as the other room. It was the cheapest hotel in the area and it was a quick night's rest. I think that it just needs a good deep clean. Breakfast was okay and nothing fancy; bagels, juice, cereal, frozen waffles.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Steven V, General Manager at Super 8 St Paul / I-94, responded to this review, August 6, 2014
Thank you for your nice comments regarding your stay, and also the constructive comments about our hotel. I am glad we were able to move your family to another room. The hotel does need some deep cleaning in areas and we have addressed those issues. My apologies for the areas of the hotel we did not meet your expectations.

Been to Super 8 St Paul / I-94? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 St Paul / I-94

Address: 1739 Old Hudson Road, Saint Paul, MN 55106 (Formerly Exel Inn)
Location: United States > Minnesota > Saint Paul
Ranked #16 of 17 Hotels in Saint Paul
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 St Paul / I-94 2*
The Super 8 St. Paul is pleased to provide our guests with exceptional service and quality amenities at an affordable price. Whether you are here for Business or Leisure you can enjoy our Free High Speed Wireless Internet in all guest rooms, Free Cable, Pay Per View Movies and much more. After a restful night of sleep, you can look forward to starting your day with a Complimentary Super Start Breakfast. To make your stay even more rewarding, please join Wyndham Rewards, our guest loyalty program.We have several restaurants nearby; Sonic, Perkins, Wendys, Culvers, and Taste of Thailand. We are located minutes from The State Capitol, Science Museum of Minnesota, Downtown St. Paul, Metrodome and Mall of America. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Super 8 St Paul / I-94 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super 8 St Paul / i-94 Hotel Saint Paul
Super 8 Saint Paul
Super Eight Saint Paul
Saint Paul Super Eight
Saint Paul Super 8

If you own or manage Super 8 St Paul / I-94, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.