“A broken down dump” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Super 8 St Paul / I-94

You added Super 8 St Paul / I-94 to your Saves list
Super 8 St Paul / I-94
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1739 Old Hudson Road, Saint Paul, MN 55106 (Formerly Exel Inn)   |
Ranked #16 of 17 Hotels in Saint Paul
Saint Paul
“A broken down dump”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2014

The elevator didn't work, the front door slammed so hard in the lobby that it shook our second floor room all night. The room was not clean, including stain and holes in the bed spread and the furniture was in terrible shape. The lamp shade was broken. The staff was not very friendly. We will never stay here again.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Steven V, General Manager at Super 8 St Paul / I-94, responded to this review, June 25, 2014
Thank you for your constructive comments regarding your stay with us. Our elevator has had recent service problems. We are excited about this problem being corrected in the next week. I apologize for the conditions that did not meet your expectations. We are making changes to improve our hotel each week. Again, my sincere apologies for the inconveniences you encountered.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)

Been to Super 8 St Paul / I-94? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 St Paul / I-94

Address: 1739 Old Hudson Road, Saint Paul, MN 55106 (Formerly Exel Inn)
Location: United States > Minnesota > Saint Paul
Ranked #16 of 17 Hotels in Saint Paul
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 St Paul / I-94 2*
The Super 8 St. Paul is pleased to provide our guests with exceptional service and quality amenities at an affordable price. Whether you are here for Business or Leisure you can enjoy our Free High Speed Wireless Internet in all guest rooms, Free Cable, Pay Per View Movies and much more. After a restful night of sleep, you can look forward to starting your day with a Complimentary Super Start Breakfast. To make your stay even more rewarding, please join Wyndham Rewards, our guest loyalty program.We have several restaurants nearby; Sonic, Perkins, Wendys, Culvers, and Taste of Thailand. We are located minutes from The State Capitol, Science Museum of Minnesota, Downtown St. Paul, Metrodome and Mall of America. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo, Hotwire and Hotels.com so you can book your Super 8 St Paul / I-94 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super 8 St Paul / i-94 Hotel Saint Paul
Super 8 Saint Paul
Super Eight Saint Paul
Saint Paul Super Eight
Saint Paul Super 8

If you own or manage Super 8 St Paul / I-94, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.