Pros: Comfortable bed, clean room, updated furniture, restaurant close (inside of hotel), small balcony, friendly staff.
Cons: Internet access not included, have to pay per three hours or per day, elevators very slow, would be nice if they had stairs also, not enough parking spaces on weekends, house keeping doesn't clean the room, they just empty trash cans, they removed towels that I had left hanging in bathroom, almost crushed my finger trying to let the old ironing board down.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Embassy Suites St. Paul - NEWLY RENOVATED Downtown hotel conveniently located in the heart of the Twin Cities is just blocks from the Xcel Energy Center, the Science Museum of Minnesota and Minnesota Children's Museum. Our all-suite, full-service, upscale hotel is just minutes from many Saint Paul, MN attractions making our downtown St. Paul hotel the ideal choice for the business or leisure traveler. Guests of the Embassy Suites St. Paul Downtown hotel stay in a spacious NEWLY RENOVATED two-room suite complete with a refrigerator, microwave oven, coffee maker. Our complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast and complimentary evening reception are served daily in our lush open air atrium. Unwind and refresh in our indoor pool, fitness center and whirlpool. Our on-site restaurant, Cork's Pub, provides a casual venue for enjoying dinner, catching a game on TV or simply having a drink to unwind. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Embassy Suites St. Paul - Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Saint Paul
- Saint Paul Embassy Suites