This was our second stay at an embassy suites as a family. It was a good experience (for two nites), but we received only one towel for the four of us when we went into the room, this is not acceptable. Beds weren't made until 4pm and yes, one of the elevators was down (minor inconvenience). Breakfast was good, never did make it to the reception... but would have liked to. The pool and hot tub area was very nice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Embassy Suites St. Paul - NEWLY RENOVATED Downtown hotel conveniently located in the heart of the Twin Cities is just blocks from the Xcel Energy Center, the Science Museum of Minnesota and Minnesota Children's Museum. Our all-suite, full-service, upscale hotel is just minutes from many Saint Paul, MN attractions making our downtown St. Paul hotel the ideal choice for the business or leisure traveler. Guests of the Embassy Suites St. Paul Downtown hotel stay in a spacious NEWLY RENOVATED two-room suite complete with a refrigerator, microwave oven, coffee maker. Our complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast and complimentary evening reception are served daily in our lush open air atrium. Unwind and refresh in our indoor pool, fitness center and whirlpool. Our on-site restaurant, Cork's Pub, provides a casual venue for enjoying dinner, catching a game on TV or simply having a drink to unwind. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Hilton Hotels, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Reservation Counter, getaroom.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Embassy Suites St. Paul - Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Saint Paul
- Saint Paul Embassy Suites