“Awesome Food and Atmosphere” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American, Grill
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Awesome Food and Atmosphere”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013

We go here regularly when we see the Wild play at the Xcel Energy Center. Totally convenient, but very very popular. Get there early! The foot is always great. Our fries THIS time could have been done a bit more. Service was a little slow, but the place is PACKED!

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Beardsley, MN
“Great, friendly service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2013

Friendly, fast service even though extremely crowded. Food is good & the atmosphere is great as is housed within 3 old businesses. Brick walls, tin ceilings, couches, chairs

Visited March 2013
La Crosse, WI
“Excellent Burgers”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2013

The Eagle Street Grill seems to be the go to place for pre-event eats and drinks at the Xcel. Crowded the night I was there, but got seated in a timely manner. Service was great, food was great. Enjoyed a burger and chips; the burger was perfectly cooked, the chips were great as well. The others in my party enjoyed their food also. Only drawbacks, it's dark inside making it difficult to read the menu, it's a tight squeeze in the back dining room between tables and booths, and the men's room was overtaken by the women who couldn't wait for their restroom to open up. The list of sandwiches and appetizers should cover just about everyone. The entree list looked great but they are not available on event nights due to crowds and timing.

• Visited February 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
St Louis
“Nice pub”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

Like a higher end college pub. I thought would have been busier on NFL Wild card football days with the Vikings playing. Hard to read menu, loud atmosphere but good food and good service and great drinks! The food is more extensive than your average bar food so don't think wings and beer, we had good salads. Best food at the table was the Nachos!

Visited January 2013
Chicago, Illinois
“How many times can I say average”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2013 via mobile

Average. Average. Average. Average. Average. OK I'll stop now. Average. Sorry. Average sports bar. Oops. Wont do that again.
Went here for lunch.
Menu was extensive. Many burgers and sandwiches to choose from. Almost too many. I was disappointed to learn from our server that the walleye sandwich was deep fried. Passed on that. So I ordered a mushroom steak sandwich. It was not what I expected in that instead of an actual steak it was pieces of steak with a few bits of mushrooms. Maybe I was hungry, but I woofed it down anyway. Average at best. Cole slaw was good.
Would I go back? I think I would try some of the other nearby restaurants/ grills in the area before I'd revisit this place.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere