“Great atmosphere, excellent service” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #22 of 793 Restaurants in Saint Paul
Cuisines: Hamburgers, Wine Bar
Saint Paul, Minnesota
“Great atmosphere, excellent service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2014

Great lunch and happy hour specials! Great place for business or social conversations. The chicken wild rice soup and cubano sandwich was excellent.

Minnesota
“This might be my new favorite burger in the cities!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2014

Just went to dinner here with my wife a couple days ago. We were starving, so we decided to grab some apps at the tail end of happy hour, and loves the cheese curds and scotch eggs we got. Both came with delicious dipping sauces, and both were just perfect anyways. The cheese curd batter almost seemed like tempura batter, and the cheese was delicious. I'd never had scotch eggs before, so I really enjoyed these. For burgers we tried the 60/40 and the French Onion burgers. One with sweet potato fries, and one with regular fries. All were great. Liked the sweet potato fries a little more then the regular fries, and both burgers were delicious. Definitely will have to go back!

• Visited July 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Chicago, Illinois
“Great brunch will return for beer and dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2014

Stopped in Sunday morning. Very impressed with creative menu and service. Food is presented beautifully and delicious. Staff very good with special menu adaptation requests! They had many taps and wine taps that I would return for and try.

• Visited August 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Wow!! ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2014

I had planned a team outing and had read about this place. So after our time out on Paddleford boats we headed to Red Cow. There were six of us and we had arrived on a Friday night just before it started getting busy.
We ordered a couple appetizers and beers. Thr waitress we had I believe her name was Jessica was amazing. She was very attentive and gave great reccomendations.
At the end of our meal half of my group had to take home their food as it was so much!
We thouroughly enjoyed the food and service and selection in beer.
I will definitley go back again but I would love to check out the Minneapolis location.

Wabasha, Minnesota
“Red Cow Is Worth The Visit”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2014

We stopped at the Red Cow restaurant in St. Paul this week for a delicious lunch outside on their front patio.Definitely going back for a couple of reasons. The server was great. Knowledgeable, attentive without being pushy! I had their Elk Wellington which is an elk patty & brie in a puff pastry, served with beer mustard for dipping. I have to confess that you can put about anything in a puff pastry for me and I'm sold but this elk patty was so tender and the cheese, pastry and superb mustard was a great pairing. The ice tea was also good. I know I will make the trip to Red Cow again to try their burger that has about half beef and half bacon. I did not go into the restaurant so cannot comment on the interior. The only thing I wish was that the patio was larger. http://redcowmn.com/st-paul-cathedral-hill

• Visited July 2014