“Meatballs and onion rings” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #50 of 790 Restaurants in Saint Paul
Cuisines: American, Italian
St Paul
“Meatballs and onion rings”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2013

Had the meatball sandwich and an order of onion rings tonight. Very filling meal. Make sure you go hungry. Their fried chicken is very good, as well. And don't forget to leave room for some ice cream. LOVE the Parfait!

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Minnesota
“Fun place with excellent food.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

Fun place with excellent food. Low priced with large helpings.
They have a wide range of food options. Not fancy but fun.

Visited April 2013
Woodbury, Minnesota
“Get the meatballs.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

I have not had a bad item off the menu, but I always end up wanting the meatballs in sauce. My husband refuses to try anything other than the meatballs. My 7 year old loves the kids meal, they are served in 50's convertible and finish with ice cream.

Visited September 2012
Saint Paul, Minnesota
“My kids LOVED it!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2012

Had a 1/2 off food coupon, so we thought we should try it. I brought my two kids and their friend. Both the friend and I had the Italiano Basket - YUM! The spaghetti side was hot and awesome, the coleslaw is quite good too. My daughter had a BLT with spaghetti - loved both. My son had a great looking grilled cheese and spaghetti. Licked his plate clean. The kids can't wait to come back. Prices are a bit high for a drive-in and the neighborhood is a bit skeptical. The kids were quite enamored watching all the different cars drive by. Good experience to get them out of the burbs. We will be back.

• Visited June 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Woodbury, Minnesota
“DON'T BRING CHILDREN THE OWNER SWEARS AT EMPLOYEE'S”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2012

I came to this place in the evening with my wife for a simple order. 1 Large swirl cone and a small fries.Simple order one would think, We waited 10 minutes for the fries to be ready. I asked where my ice cream cone is, the order taker says you didn't order one and then says oh that's right I forgot. The owner jumped in made a large ice cream cone and I saw it was the same size as 2 children standing next to me. I asked the father what size did you order them the father said 2 smalls. I told the owner I ordered a larger cone. The owner raised her voice at me and try to strong arm me through humiliation to take the cone. I declined and said I want my money back, the owner started cussing at the employee in front of the two little girls and my wife and I. We lost our appetite didn't eat the fries yet and just asked for the total sum $ of the order back to us. WE DON'T KNOW THE MEASUREMENT OF YOUR PORTIONS AND IT ONLY SHOWS ME HOW THE LEVEL OF CUSTOMER SERVICE IS REACHING THE BOTTOM ESPECIALLY THIS PLACE. IF YOU WANT LONG ORDER TIMES, AND UNFRIENDLY ATMOSPHERE THIS IS YOUR PLACE.

• Visited April 2012