“Food taste like freshly home made” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Cleveland Avenue
MInneapolis
“Food taste like freshly home made”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2009

Restaurant was full on Saturday night, so you must book a table in advance. The place is tiny and cosy, not too noisy, clean. Tables for 2 or 4 people, well distributed, with white linen, . Service is very good, waiters know what they are serving both food and wine, good recommendations.
I tried the "prezzo fixo" meal, good deal. Tomato soup tasted as fresh as it could be, the appetizer was a small aspargus kind of cake, which reminds me my mom way of preparing cauliflower when I was little. Nothing special about the pasta but the fish was fantastic, in a bed of potato puree and spinach.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Seattle, Washington
“Nice resturant”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2006

After reading many awsome reviews on this resturant I thought I go try myself. The small resturant is almost hidden off a busy intersection (Cleveland/Randolph). Parking is ample.

The service was very nice and we were seated right away. My friend and I wanted only wine. The waitress embrassingly told us that in St Paul we are required to order food with drinks in a resturant.

We didnt know that, since we both just had dinner and decided to go for drinks. Anyhow, being that we are already seated and the room was romantically decorated, we ordered a shrimp appetizers with our bubbly wine.

The shrimp was yummy despite that we were already way too full. The service was great. Next time I go to a resturant for drinks in St Paul, I will go with an empty stomach.